Geocaching as it was...

Mr'D

in those days there were only 2 caches in the whole of Scotland! Oh yes times have changed, and very quickly indeed!

3 Actually, Two in St Andrews, Fife and the First in Scotland.

Round trip of about 500 miles to get all three :grin: but as I said in my origional post I had problems. Car goes better with intact cylinder head gasket :sad: :sad:

Ah! Memories :sad: I started this obsession back in February 2001 and within a few months the whole country was closed down by Foot and Mouth. Bloomin' frustrating I tell you. :grin:

Yes, and the first cache I found was in an Foot and Mouth exclusion zone and I only found out when I left the site having entered by a legitimate route which gave no indication that I was entering an exclusion zone! :sad:

in those days there were only 2 caches in the whole of Scotland! Oh yes times have changed, and very quickly indeed!

3 Actually, Two in St Andrews, Fife and the First in Scotland.

Round trip of about 500 miles to get all three :( but as I said in my origional post I had problems. Car goes better with intact cylinder head gasket :sad::grin:

Not surprised it blew a gasket trying to drive up Ben More... I nearly blew one and I was just walking (staggering / crawling) :sad:

I started this obsession back in February 2001 and within a few months the whole country was closed down by Foot and Mouth.

Quite a confession! If you trace the pattern of the outbreak, does it match your finds? Now we know how it spread so fast. :sad:

Edited by sTeamTraen