Back but not quite.

southdeltan

Hello MS geocachers. I have tried to recreate my account at msga.net but I was denied because the new site admin said I had not proven who I was. I think I have (probably too harshly - but I stand by my decision to do that) but I am not being allowed to rejoin the MSGA website. I personally have issues giving out my address and phone number to people I don't know. In the past that was not the case but things have happened that made me reconsider - so now that I have new information I don't share it as easily.

The site admin claim the information is to prevent sock puppets (it probably cuts down on them but a dedicated person can get around this) and to verify who I am. I have done that.

You know who I am. You don't need the information you ask for.

anyways, if they don't let me recreate an account maybe I'll see you on here

*flame suit on*

southdeltan

Hello MS geocachers. I have tried to recreate my account at msga.net but I was denied because the new site admin said I had not proven who I was. I think I have (probably too harshly - but I stand by my decision to do that) but I am not being allowed to rejoin the MSGA website. I personally have issues giving out my address and phone number to people I don't know. In the past that was not the case but things have happened that made me reconsider - so now that I have new information I don't share it as easily.

The site admin claim the information is to prevent sock puppets (it probably cuts down on them but a dedicated person can get around this) and to verify who I am. I have done that.

You know who I am. You don't need the information you ask for.

anyways, if they don't let me recreate an account maybe I'll see you on here

*flame suit on*

southdeltan

Wow, that's not quite what has happened, now is it?

It's fairly close to it. I tried to log in twice w/ nonsense answers to questions I don't feel I need to answer. "none of your bizness" was the general idea. I don't know why that's so offensive. I don't recall posting any profanity on those entry blanks but then again I am on some mild pain medicine for kidney stones right now.

I proved who I was by posting the email I have. If it's about knowing who I am - let me in.

If it's about something else, I suppose I won't be back in the msga.

Look - if you want to hold a grudge that's fine. You know who I am. Everybody who remembers me from gc.com and msga.net knows I didn't have sockpuppets and wouldn't waste my time on childish games like that. You know for a fact I'm me - let me create my account.

sd

It's fairly close to it. I tried to log in twice w/ nonsense answers to questions I don't feel I need to answer. "none of your bizness" was the general idea. I don't know why that's so offensive. I don't recall posting any profanity on those entry blanks but then again I am on some mild pain medicine for kidney stones right now.

I proved who I was by posting the email I have. If it's about knowing who I am - let me in.

Look - if you want to hold a grudge that's fine. You know who I am. Everybody who remembers me from gc.com and msga.net knows I didn't have sockpuppets and wouldn't waste my time on childish games like that. You know for a fact I'm me - let me create my account.

sd

It is certainly not up to me, it is up to you, pretty simple really.

SD You and I have no history but I shared some info with someone you talked to recently. Call her back and get my contact info then call me and maybe you'll understand the situation better.

Huh? I have no idea who or what you're talking about.

You have my email, use it.

sd

sd

SD You and I have no history but I shared some info with someone you talked to recently. Call her back and get my contact info then call me and maybe you'll understand the situation better.

There you go, that is three offers that I know of, certainly up to you now, we would love to have you back, back in the group, back in active geocaching or just back in however you desire to participate.

sd

There you go, that is three offers that I know of, certainly up to you now, we would love to have you back, back in the group, back in active geocaching or just back in however you desire to participate.

Not sure what you want from us SD but we know what we want from you.

Edited by Dyrty

Huh? I have no idea who or what you're talking about.

You have my email, use it.

sd

It has been used, to no response from you except for your diatribe here and on your profile page. I emailed you my cell, my home and my toll free work number.

Again, it is up to you.

It has been used, to no response from you except for your diatribe here and on your profile page. I emailed you my cell, my home and my toll free work number.

Again, it is up to you.

My response was to Dyrty. I have no desire to call you based on past emails we have exchanged.

This is past being petty now - if you want me back - approve my most recent account request. You know who I am. I will not give out personal information - especially if the only reason is to verify who I am and I think you have done that.

---

Dyrty - I can't say I have any idea what your post was about. I don't know who I would have talked to that you would know. I don't use the phone very often and I can't imagine what female person I've spoken to on the phone other than my wife.

sd

Again, it is up to you.

My response was to Dyrty. I have no desire to call you based on past emails we have exchanged.

This is past being petty now - if you want me back - approve my most recent account request. You know who I am. I will not give out personal information - especially if the only reason is to verify who I am and I think you have done that.

---

Dyrty - I can't say I have any idea what your post was about. I don't know who I would have talked to that you would know. I don't use the phone very often and I can't imagine what female person I've spoken to on the phone other than my wife.

sd

You didn't talk to anyone today about geocaching? If not then I was misinformed.

Edit: it was an email rather

Edited by Dyrty

You didn't talk to anyone today about geocaching? If not then I was misinformed.

I did reply to an email I recieved with answers to a virtual. I don't really know the person and I didn't talk to her on the phone. If this is what you're talking about yea. The bit about "calling her back" confused me.

Dyrty, please email me so I can figure out what you're talking about.

sd