Looking for a "Fall Into Geocaching" coin

Lotho

I couldnt see anywhere else to put this so i hope its in the right place.

Unfortunately i dont have anything to trade so i can only offer money via paypal.

Well..i was on ebay and saw one of these but unfortunately i couldn't buy it because the seller didnt respond to my question quick enough. So im here seeing if anyone would like to sell me one(or give me one :shocked:)

Cheers

Stuart

Hey there, if you get a chance to buy one buy it. I just happened to come across one on eBay about a week ago and bought it, LOVE IT, such a beautiful coin. If I happen to find another one I'll let you know or if I can't find you I'll throw a bid down on it and if I get it I'll get it to you. Send me a message on my profile so I have your email or user name.

Good luck

"DogsBreath"

I couldnt see anywhere else to put this so i hope its in the right place.

Unfortunately i dont have anything to trade so i can only offer money via paypal.

Well..i was on ebay and saw one of these but unfortunately i couldn't buy it because the seller didnt respond to my question quick enough. So im here seeing if anyone would like to sell me one(or give me one :laughing:)

Cheers

Stuart