Procrastinating cointest

tsunrisebey

Sitting here trying to motivate myself to finish up some work for my theology thesis and outline that is due tomorrow. I've been procrastinating for days and I decided one more stalling technique would be running a cointest :laughing:

I'll let you pick out the coin (1) from a list of coins;

Raiders of the Lost Cache, Shiny silver Earth Turtle, Lilypad Cache (copper), Tatanka Pejula (copper and gold, you get both of these).

Rules:

* Do NOT edit posts or that post is invalid.

* 1 guess every 5 minutes.

* You must have both answers in your post (I will give clues, so pay attention to the posts).

* I have final say on winner.

In my final presentation for this particular paper, I will be discussing 2 female saints. One is very popular and the other is less known but historically important for a particular reason. Name the 2 female saints. (This will require some google action but there is one site where you can find the names of many female saints on one list). When 1 of the saints is guessed, I will let you know. 1 more clue, one of the saints I am using shares a similar name, you will need to be distinct e.g. St. Mary and St. Mary Margaret (St. Mary will not work for an answer if I'm looking for St. Mary Margaret).

Ok, good luck. This should help me procrastinate for awhile :lol:

Sitting here trying to motivate myself to finish up some work for my theology thesis and outline that is due tomorrow. I've been procrastinating for days and I decided one more stalling technique would be running a cointest :laughing:

I'll let you pick out the coin (1) from a list of coins;

Raiders of the Lost Cache, Shiny silver Earth Turtle, Lilypad Cache (copper), Tatanka Pejula (copper and gold, you get both of these).

Rules:

* Do NOT edit posts or that post is invalid.

* 1 guess every 5 minutes.

* You must have both answers in your post (I will give clues, so pay attention to the posts).

* I have final say on winner.

In my final presentation for this particular paper, I will be discussing 2 female saints. One is very popular and the other is less known but historically important for a particular reason. Name the 2 female saints. (This will require some google action but there is one site where you can find the names of many female saints on one list). When 1 of the saints is guessed, I will let you know. 1 more clue, one of the saints I am using shares a similar name, you will need to be distinct e.g. St. Mary and St. Mary Margaret (St. Mary will not work for an answer if I'm looking for St. Mary Margaret).

Ok, good luck. This should help me procrastinate for awhile :lol:

St. Joan of Arc

congrats and thanks for the cointest... but now my wife and myself want to know what your dissertation is about :-)

Female saints and social justice (a historical and contemprary view). Wanna help me?

Missed the contest and cant really help you with your paper but nevertheless it sounds interesting...a lot more interesting than the change of seasons and "In the garden I rest my feet" project my daughter is doing. :laughing:

Hm... 2 female saints, eh?

I'd have to guess tsunrisebay and UOTrackers... :D lol

:laughing: Oh for cryin out loud..... :D NOT what I heard... :lol:

Hardly saintly here, lol but funny none-the-less GT. Only my close friends know what a "bad" girl I really am, oh the stories they could tell :P I do have a pretty good mischievous side.

P.S. Thanks 57 :P