Geocaching on PEI

PEIStewarts

Not from PEI, but only 45 minutes from the bridge, so have cached there a few times. Favs are fairly subjective - are you looking for scenic? Good camo? Well hidden? It's all there! My experience has been that PEI has the highest quality (in my subjective opinion) caches in Atlantic Canada, so it's hard to go wrong!

*Edited for typos*

Edited by paulandstacey

I would recommend "Rice Point Vista" and "A Drive-by Cache" :unsure: Mostly because I own them!

Seriously though, I did just over 100 when I was there this summer and I have to say that there wasn't one I didn't like!

The east shore has some great caches, and there are some excellent ones west of Summerside. Enjoy!

Just wondering if there are any other geocachers from

PEI in here... we've been geocaching for about 6 months now, wondering if there are any specific caches you would recommend to find on the Island. Any faves?

Gotta do the Teapot one on the coast north of Kensington, I believe. Do this one in the summer when the tide is out.