Artist Edition blowout sale

UOTrackers

I've read several posts with the opinion that Artist Edition coins are marked up way too high, well here's your chance to get some at pretty darn close to regular edition prices. My family has been going through some tough times for awhile now and I'm trying everything I can to keep our head above the water, this is my last ditch effort. As most of you know when I design a coin for a company I get paid for the design with coins that are different than the regular production runs, I call them Artist Editions, you can call them whatever you want, they are very limited in comparison to the store runs. So here's what I have:

(Please add $2.50 S&H for the first coin and $.50 for each additional for international orders $3.50 for the first and $#.50 for each additional)

Prices are per coin, quantity available is in the (x)'s

(4) Nickel (shiny) Cache Hikers - only 15 were ever made $10.00

(5) Antique Silver Cacher on Board - only 30 were made $10.00

(9) (7) Shiny Gold with Red ring/mailbox What's in your mailbox V.1 - only 30 were made $10.00

(5) Nickel (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2 - only 10 were made $12.00

(12)(10) Copper (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2 - only 20 were made $10.00

(6) Black Nickel GCC April 07 Eat, Meet & Greet - only 15 made $10.00

(8) Antique Copper GCC April 07 Eat, Meet & Greet - only 15 made $10.00

(19)(17) Glow in the dark Go 4x4 it! - only 30 were made $10.00

(18)(16) Teal & Pink MWGB TieDye T-shirt - only 30 were made $10.00

(14)(12) Black Jeep sets (2 coins with matching tracking codes, 1 is black nickel and the other is shiny nickel) - only 22 sets were made $20.00 / set

(10)(7) Purple Jeep sets (2 coins with matching tracking codes, 1 is black nickel and the other is shiny nickel) - only 22 sets were made $20.00 / set

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you want to see pictures they are on my website. Thank you for taking the time to look, I really do appreciate it.

OH yeah to buy coins send me an email to UOTrackers@yahoo.com with AE coins for sale as the subject. Thanks! I'll be accepting PayPal only sorry.

***Edited at 12:50 EST with new quantities available*** I will re-edit this periodically until I no longer can

Edited by UOTrackers

OH yeah to buy coins send me an email to UOTrackers@yahoo.com with AE coins for sale as the subject. Thanks! I'll be accepting PayPal only sorry.

Yes, sorry PayPal only, and my paypal address is NOT UOTrackers@yahoo.com, I will send you the paypal addy when I receive your emails. Thanks for the responses so far!

do artist editions have tracking numbers and icons? I'm new to collecting?

After looking at the website, it appears that at least some of these AE coins may indeed not have icons/codes...hmm. I still would have purchased, but I should have asked first anyway.

Edited by JeepinCalifornia

Usually artist editions are trackable just like the ones that were available for sale by the respective geocoin store. The artist editions will have the same icon as the regular editions. To clarify it may be best to ask Jen but I am pretty sure they are all trackable. Usually it is just the samples coins that are not.

do artist editions have tracking numbers and icons? I'm new to collecting?

After looking at the website, it appears that at least some of these AE coins may indeed not have icons/codes...hmm. I still would have purchased, but I should have asked first anyway.

They DO have tracking codes and icons! I don't have any control over when the icons appear, however these coins, in regular edition, have been available for some time now and should ALL have their icons loaded and working at this point. I'll be updating the available list in a moment, I just got back from getting shipping supplies! Thanks for all the orders so far, I am very greatful!

Thanks for all the new orders, I"m getting ready for another post office run now. Here's what's left:

(Please add $2.50 S&H for the first coin and $.50 for each additional for international orders $3.50 for the first and $#.50 for each additional)

(4) Nickel (shiny) Cache Hikers - only 15 were ever made $10.00

(2) Shiny Gold with Red ring/mailbox What's in your mailbox V.1 - only 30 were made $10.00

(2) Nickel (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2 - only 10 were made $12.00

(7) Copper (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2 - only 20 were made $10.00

(14) Glow in the dark Go 4x4 it! - only 30 were made $10.00

(14) Teal & Pink MWGB TieDye T-shirt - only 30 were made $10.00

(11) Black Jeep sets (2 coins with matching tracking codes, 1 is black nickel and the other is shiny nickel) - only 22 sets were made $20.00 / set

Purple Jeep sets (2 coins with matching tracking codes, 1 is black nickel and the other is shiny nickel) - only 22 sets were made $20.00 / set

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you want to see pictures they are on my website. Thank you for taking the time to look, I really do appreciate it.

OH yeah to buy coins send me an email to UOTrackers@yahoo.com with AE coins for sale as the subject. Thanks! I'll be accepting PayPal only sorry. If you want me to invoice you add your paypal address to the message!

Edited by UOTrackers

I'm just curious? Is there a way to tell an artist edition from a regularly produced coin by looking at it or will I need to keep them separated so I can keep track?

Artist editions are simply a different color or metal or finish (or all of the aforementioned) of a produced coin, requested by the artist as payment. You will notice the difference if you get a purple jeep, as opposed to a blue jeep, but it won't say Artist edition on it. The coin trading galleries typically denote the text "artist edition" if you use one, but it's easiest to just remember it. I don't see why you would need to separate them from any other coins though :laughing:

I'm just curious? Is there a way to tell an artist edition from a regularly produced coin by looking at it or will I need to keep them separated so I can keep track?

Generally speaking an Artist Edition coin is produced in a different metal finish or with a different set of colors than the regular production coins. All the coins I have designed have the differences listed on my web site but I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Sometimes I choose both a different metal and a different color scheme.

A quick example would be the Jeep racers, the Geocoin Store sold them in Red, Green, Yellow and Navy Blue, my Artist Editions were made in Purple and Black. The GCC ones were produced on Black Nickel, mine were produced on Shiny Nickel AND Black Nickel (due to a mixup I got both with shared tracking numbers) Hope that helps!

Generally speaking an Artist Edition coin is produced in a different metal finish or with a different set of colors than the regular production coins. All the coins I have designed have the differences listed on my web site but I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Sometimes I choose both a different metal and a different color scheme.

A quick example would be the Jeep racers, the Geocoin Store sold them in Red, Green, Yellow and Navy Blue, my Artist Editions were made in Purple and Black. The GCC ones were produced on Black Nickel, mine were produced on Shiny Nickel AND Black Nickel (due to a mixup I got both with shared tracking numbers) Hope that helps!

Yeah that explains a lot, thanks.

Thanks for all the new orders! Here's what's left:

(0) Nickel (shiny) Cache HikersSOLD OUT

(0) Shiny Gold with Red ring/mailbox What's in your mailbox V.1 SOLD OUT

(1) Nickel (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2 - only 10 were made $12.00 LAST ONE

(4) Copper (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2 - only 20 were made $10.00

(11) Glow in the dark Go 4x4 it! - only 30 were made $10.00

(11) Teal & Pink MWGB TieDye T-shirt - only 30 were made $10.00

(8) Black Jeep sets (2 coins with matching tracking codes, 1 is black nickel and the other is shiny nickel) - only 22 sets were made $20.00 / set

Purple Jeep sets SOLD OUT

I also have a couple REGULAR editions of coins I have designed: They are $7.50 each

(3) Imitation Hard enamel Stone Henge Ultimate Mystery Cache

(6) Epoxy coated Stone Henge Ultimate Mystery Cache

(3) BLUE GW5 Tiedye T-shirts

(3) RED GW5 Tiedye T-shirts

(8) PINK GW5 Tiedye T-shirts

(1) LE LIME GW5 Tiedye T-shirts ***$10.00 for this one

OH yeah to buy coins send me an email to UOTrackers@yahoo.com with AE coins for sale as the subject. Thanks! I'll be accepting PayPal only sorry. If you want me to invoice you add your paypal address to the message!

I've received several messages asking me what I have left of these cheap Artist Editions, so here it is.

(Please add $2.50 S&H for the first coin and $.50 for each additional for international orders $3.50 for the first and $.50 for each additional)

(4) Antique Silver Cacher on Board - only 30 were made $10.00

(4) Copper (shiny) What's in your mailbox? V.2 - only 20 were made $10.00

(5) Black Nickel GCC April 07 Eat, Meet & Greet - only 15 made $10.00

(7) Antique Copper GCC April 07 Eat, Meet & Greet - only 15 made $10.00

(10) Glow in the dark Go 4x4 it! - only 30 were made $10.00

(11) Teal & Pink MWGB TieDye T-shirt - only 30 were made $10.00

(6) Black Jeep sets (2 coins with matching tracking codes, 1 is black nickel and the other is shiny nickel) - only 22 sets were made $20.00 / set

I also have a couple REGULAR editions of coins I have designed: They are $7.50 each

(2) BLUE GW5 Tiedye T-shirts

(2) RED GW5 Tiedye T-shirts

(7) PINK GW5 Tiedye T-shirts