Special thanks

mousekakat

Well, I mentioned last week that my mother, who I don't really get along with was here, and that my laptop died and had to be sent out for repairs.

It seems that bad things really come in threes, and what followed made the two above seem like nothing.

Sunday a week ago we lost the baby at 11 weeks. It was an early miscarriage, but it was a hard experience and very heartbreaking for us.

I've kind of been in a shell at home, trying to work through it on my own and it's been tough.

Today, in the mail, I received 2 brown mailers.

One from Allie, a cute, hot pink geojelly with a little handwritten note on a pretty pink heart, and the other, 2 coins and a great personal coin from the Moops.

They were such little things, most of the times it would just bring a smile to your face to get them, but somehow the timing for them today was just right, and they made a huge difference in my heart and how I was feeling.

I guess I just needed a little bit of kindness, and today it came just when it was needed.

Many, many thanks to those two - today you made a difference!

Naomi.... on the path back to healing again!

Naomi

Been waiting to see your posts. THanks for sharing your personal experiences lately.

The phrase I repeat in my head is "This too shall pass".

I use this phrase to reground myself, during good and bad. Seems to help to gain back the sense of normalcy.

Hold your head high, grieve what has come and gone, and "fake it till you make it".

Accordiongal

Hey Girl, keepin you in our thoughts and prayers. please except our sympathies. God has a plan for us and everything we do and have to face in our lives, we dont know what it is or it may be that we have to face but there is things that have happened to us but it only makes us become stronger. Keep your head up, things will get better soon.

Val and Barry

sweetlife

Mountain, WI.

{{{{{{{ NAOMI }}}}}}}

I am so sorry for your pain....and I was going to post this thread but didn't know if you would like it or hate it so I didn't until I heard back from you....which I didn't so I'm glad you posted here. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.......

Hugs,

Lori and Family

Dear Naomi,

This is the second time today that I've posted that I can imagine no greater pain than the loss of one's child. I can't empathize, but I do extend my deepest sympathy to you and your husband.

My friend Barbara (Gigi and Jojo), here in Central Texas, is dealing with the pain of losing her eldest son, who sustained a severe head injury in a bicycle accident last Tuesday. Saturday, Barbara and Scott made the hard decision to remove life support, after several days of failed attempts to relieve cranial pressure that had surely caused much damage. "Chip" passed away Saturday night. Many tears are being shed by the local geocaching family as we mourn his loss with her.

Be assured that the geocaching community is most definitely sharing your pain. May God comfort you, your family, and your close friends as you return to hope from the depths of despair.

OMG! AGAIN!! THANK YOU!!!

This time to 57Chevy! Today I got another mystery manilla envelope and it's from Tim! I don't know how the planets managed to line up for this, but the timing is just so very incredible!

For the rest of you, the private messages and the messages here, I don't know how to properly say thank you. I know that the internet is a powerful thing, especially since I met my wonderful husband online, but again and again and again it just blows me away, the kindness and the way that people reach out to others here and in other places.

Your words, they have a powerful impact, and they have made all the difference in the world. You all have touched my heart and I am so very grateful!

Thank you again!

My friend Barbara (Gigi and Jojo), here in Central Texas, is dealing with the pain of losing her eldest son, who sustained a severe head injury in a bicycle accident last Tuesday. Saturday, Barbara and Scott made the hard decision to remove life support, after several days of failed attempts to relieve cranial pressure that had surely caused much damage. "Chip" passed away Saturday night. Many tears are being shed by the local geocaching family as we mourn his loss with her.

Please let this family know that they have our hugs and prayers. Micke, my husband, and I have talked about how hard this miscarriage was, and how we couldn't begin to imagine losing on of our precious girls...

:)

Stuff like this really puts life into perspective... now, everyone, please go hug your kids for me, ok?

Naomi

Things just keep getting better... along with the fact that we're down to the final week with my mother :wacko:

Today I received two wonderful packages! :laughing:

Lori sent me so very many things, but I treasure her card she wrote to me and the little cards and bookmarks the most, although the coins are pretty special, too! Lori found some cards that had my favorite verses on them, and how she found my favorites is beyond me, but she did! Thank you, Lori! Especially for the FSM coin, hehehe, toooooo cute! Love those eyes! The little "Thinking of You" card is going in my wallet for when I have a rough time and want to know someone is "there!"

Steph, I went to your page and looked up your story behind this gorgeous little white buffalo, and it's meaning means a lot to me, especially with what we've been going through, thank you so very much! It truly is beautiful! By the way, mooses are common here in Sweden, and the moose warning signs are very popular and stolen quite often, I LOVE the moose on the card you sent, he just ROCKS!

Thank you so much, ladies, it means a lot!