Garmin model help

poppoppig

Chu,

I'm sure you saw where I said: " I see the Venture HC and the Venture CX."

I did look and did not see a Venture HCx. That was my question, and there is even mention of one in another topic in the Getting Started forum today. It must be discontinued,thanks for your not being a smart aleck!!

There never was a Venture HCx this is part of a game Garmin are playing called "messing with your mind" the object of this silly game is to trick consumers into getting the wrong GPSr and then having to upgrade because, for example they decided that 'hey don't need to load maps and I want the H receivers so I'll get the Venture HC', then later they discover that it only has 14 hours battery life, Doh!

Chu,

I'm sure you saw where I said: " I see the Venture HC and the Venture CX."

I did look and did not see a Venture HCx. That was my question, and there is even mention of one in another topic in the Getting Started forum today. It must be discontinued,thanks for your not being a smart aleck!!

Well, if you checked the website and didn't see it listed, that should have answered your question. :ph34r:

I have a Venture Cx and asked myself the same question when the "H" models were announced. When you think about it, there never should have been a Venture Cx; hardware-wise, it was identical to a Legend Cx. But, it is silly to have a Venture HC but not an "x" when you have a Cx. I think the marketing dept had a brain fart here.