Thanksgiving (Harvest Day) Geocoin Mission

CinemaBoxers

In an effort to make it easier to find someone's seeking list, I thought I'd give the Google Spreadsheet a try. That way we just search the spreadsheet instead of searching through this thread. You can add your seeking list location (URL) to the list @ http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p0Z...k4pXAtBhZOzMuQA. If you do not have a seeking list, please list "None".

Thanks...Anthus

I've added a bunch of emails that I had as Collaborators to the spreadsheet -- including Paula. Collaborators are able to edit the spreadsheet and are also able to invite others to be Collaborators. Anyone can view the list but you must be a Collaborator in order to edit the list. You must have a Google account in order to edit the list.

Hope that helps. Let me know if it now works. Anyone that wants to be added as a Collaborator that isn't already one, please send me an email.

Thanks....Anthus

I've just been adding our coin list to our profile page. I've asked people to look at our profile page in the signature line. I'm already spending enough money on the coins themselves without paying to add them to a list on a site. If anyone knows of a free site that I can link to in the signature line please pm me. Thanks

In an effort to make it easier to find someone's seeking list, I thought I'd give the Google Spreadsheet a try. That way we just search the spreadsheet instead of searching through this thread. You can add your seeking list location (URL) to the list @ http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p0Z...k4pXAtBhZOzMuQA. If you do not have a seeking list, please list "None".

Thanks...Anthus

I've added a bunch of emails that I had as Collaborators to the spreadsheet -- including Paula. Collaborators are able to edit the spreadsheet and are also able to invite others to be Collaborators. Anyone can view the list but you must be a Collaborator in order to edit the list. You must have a Google account in order to edit the list.

Hope that helps. Let me know if it now works. Anyone that wants to be added as a Collaborator that isn't already one, please send me an email.

Thanks....Anthus

Now that I have read all the messages in this thread I now know why I can't edit it (the spreadsheet) ;)

Good idea setting it up. It's a very good tool.

Edited by keewee

Thanks...Anthus

Thanks....Anthus

Now that I have read all the messages in this thread I now know why I can't edit it (the spreadsheet) :yikes:

Good idea setting it up. It's a very good tool.

Anyone that wants added to be able to edit the spreadsheet, please send me an email. I need your email address in order to add you. If you don't have a Google account and don't want to sign up for one (it's free) then send me your URL (via email) and I'll add it for you. Anyone can view the spreadsheet even if you don't have a Google account -- but you need a Google account in order to edit it. Once the spreadsheet is populated, we'll be able to use it for all future secret missions. ;)

Thanks....Anthus

Anyone that wants added to be able to edit the spreadsheet, please send me an email. I need your email address in order to add you. If you don't have a Google account and don't want to sign up for one (it's free) then send me your URL (via email) and I'll add it for you. Anyone can view the spreadsheet even if you don't have a Google account -- but you need a Google account in order to edit it. Once the spreadsheet is populated, we'll be able to use it for all future secret missions. ;)

Thanks....Anthus

Thanks Stacy! It worked for me.

Hey Hey Hey.... it's the 15th of October here in beautiful upstate Illinois, USA.

I do believe I said the 15th was the cutoff date, but I will be perfectly clear in this post...

I am taking participants THROUGHOUT the day today - The ABSOLUTE cutoff time will be 11:59pm CENTRAL TIME (My Time Zone).

Additionally, I understand the need for a public database, but I don't think this thread was the place to debut it - and don't get me wrong, it's a useful thing, but should have it's own thread for it. I am sure others will use it in the future, and when this mission is over and the thread is closed, the DB portion of the thread will also go down with the ship so to speak.

Having said that, If Eartha can split the thread or Stacy can start a new one with all the Database information in it, that would be appreciated, although I don't think its Earthas' or FSMs' job for doing so.

Thanks for the understanding on this point and mission emails will start flying soon!!!

Thanks ~

Jim

CB

Hello, whoever gets our name for the mission we have no pacific mission as all we like to add is that we have quite a big coin collection and please take a look at it in geocaching.com, we ask that you try to send us something we dont have yet that is trackable. Have fun and good luck with everyones missions. This is the first time participating and sounds like it will be a blast. We are always happy to see what is in the mail everyday and if no coin/coins, it actually makes us sad. LOL.

Thanks all,

sweetlife

I cannot wait to receive my mission name. ;):ph34r:

For whomever may end up with us: if you would like to orient the mission towards my daughter please feel free...she loves anything with animals or anything cute-sy or with lots of glitter. LOL

We also like non trackable as well as trackable. :huh:

Have fun everyone!!

Edited by PengoFamily

Stupid question, I'm to lazy to go back and read all the messages. :ph34r:

Are you supposed to use a return address when sending out your package or is it supposed to be a mystery who it is from?

Thanks

Eric K

It's supposed to be a mystery as to who the sender was ;)

My update

Participating-Yes

Received Name-Yes

Mission Complete-Researching

Received Package-No

1. Participating - YES!!! ;)

2. Received Name - Name received 10/16/2007 :ph34r: Research commencing...

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

1. Participating - Yes!!! ;)

2. Received Name - Name received 10/16/2007 :huh: Research commencing...

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Stupid question, I'm to lazy to go back and read all the messages. :huh:

Are you supposed to use a return address when sending out your package or is it supposed to be a mystery who it is from?

Thanks

Eric K

It's supposed to be a mystery as to who the sender was :ph34r:

But it's not always possible... for international missions I have to put a green customs sticker on the mailer, and then I must write my name and address on the mailer, too ;)

Mission I

1. Participating - email sent 2007/09/30

2. Received Name - 2007/10/16

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission II

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission III

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Mission IV

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

So if the name I received for one of my missions is participating in multiple missions themselves, is there a way to get the names of the other folks that have that person in order to reduce the chance of duplicate coins heading to them? :laughing: