Thanksgiving (Harvest Day) Geocoin Mission

CinemaBoxers

I've signed up for this coin mission, but I don't yet have a public seeking list. Here are some of the coins that I like alot though:

*Mouth of the South*

Legend of Bigfoot

Gold Stonehenge Mystery

Standard U-Turn

Pearlwind Caching Oyster

HAM Radio

Benchmark Stonehenge

Cachosphere

among many others...

I'm really excited to see who I'm going to send to!

Edited by wwflover13
I think I'll sit this one out to protest the "trackable" requirement. :)

Nobody said you can't include a nontrackable or two..or siggy items for that matter. Just add 'em to the 2 trackables - there are plenty of folks who would be estatic to receive more than what is expected. ;)

~J

Edit: I have nothing against non trackables... in fact, my wife loves 'em - But I wanted to keep this pretty simple, that's all. We do indeed trade for and have traded away non trackable coins, but again... just wanted to keep it simple.

Edited by CinemaBoxers
I think I'll sit this one out to protest the "trackable" requirement. :)

Nobody said you can't include a nontrackable or two..or siggy items for that matter. Just add 'em to the 2 trackables - there are plenty of folks who would be estatic to receive more than what is expected. ;)

~J

Edit: I have nothing against non trackables... in fact, my wife loves 'em - But I wanted to keep this pretty simple, that's all. We do indeed trade for and have traded away non trackable coins, but again... just wanted to keep it simple.

Trackable, non-trackable...we don't care. Whoever gets our name...we'll be happy with either.

Before I commit, (and I have only done one of these missions and believe me, it was nerve wracking), I have a suggestion. Could we post some comments on what kind of things we like? By this, I mean, I know we all like geocoins and some of us (not me) have a list of coins we want, but we may not have the coins some people are looking for and could maybe substitute a coin if we know the receiver's likes/dislikes. For example, some people may like fairies, dogs, maps, books, etc? This may help in deciding what coin to send and perhaps in sending other items.

Is this as clear as mud to anyone?

Before I commit, (and I have only done one of these missions and believe me, it was nerve wracking), I have a suggestion. Could we post some comments on what kind of things we like? By this, I mean, I know we all like geocoins and some of us (not me) have a list of coins we want, but we may not have the coins some people are looking for and could maybe substitute a coin if we know the receiver's likes/dislikes. For example, some people may like fairies, dogs, maps, books, etc? This may help in deciding what coin to send and perhaps in sending other items.

Is this as clear as mud to anyone?

I thought about this, but I wasn't sure what catagories I would list in addition to the specific coins. I guess the best I could descride the type of coins I like would be usually non-round and with a simple but unique design. I know that doesn't narrow it down too much, but that's as specific as I can be right now. :laughing:

JUst an FYI...THanksgiving Day is Nov. 22 not the 29th

Actually it's October 8... :lol:

In Germany this year it's October 7th in catholic areas and it was September 30th in protestant areas (the day I signed up :laughing: )

For catholic people it's the first sunday in October, and for protestants it's the first sunday after Michaelis day (which is on 29. September).

1. Participating - Email Sent 10/4

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

2. Received Name

3. Mission Complete

4. Package Received!

Yea! Another Secret Mission...I was suffering withdrawal when we didn't have a Halloween mission...lol...Thanks, CinemaBoxers, for feeding my addiction!

Okay.... I have started matching up Missions... All will be ready to go by the 20th... hehehehe

TIME TO GET THEM SEEKING LISTS UPDATED!!!

If you procrastinate... well... you might miss out on something you really want.

There are over 75 participants (some with multiple missions), but could still use some more. Remember, this is a NON ANGST mission and this is YOUR community -

Keep 'em coming, folks!

Thanks

~J

I think I'll sit this one out to protest the "trackable" requirement. :blink:

Nobody said you can't include a nontrackable or two..or siggy items for that matter. Just add 'em to the 2 trackables - there are plenty of folks who would be estatic to receive more than what is expected. :blink:

~J

Trackable, non-trackable...we don't care. Whoever gets our name...we'll be happy with either.

I have some non-trackables on my seeking list, so whoever gets my name, I don't mind untrackables.

.....Anthus

In an effort to make it easier to find someone's seeking list, I thought I'd give the Google Spreadsheet a try. That way we just search the spreadsheet instead of searching through this thread. You can add your seeking list location (URL) to the list @ http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p0Z...k4pXAtBhZOzMuQA. If you do not have a seeking list, please list "None".

Thanks...Anthus

In an effort to make it easier to find someone's seeking list, I thought I'd give the Google Spreadsheet a try. That way we just search the spreadsheet instead of searching through this thread. You can add your seeking list location (URL) to the list @ http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p0Z...k4pXAtBhZOzMuQA. If you do not have a seeking list, please list "None".

Thanks...Anthus

Great idea...do we need an invite to be able to add our info?

Thanks...Anthus

I would like to put my seek list on there. How do I get invited to access it?

Thanks...Anthus

Great idea...do we need an invite to be able to add our info?

Thanks...Anthus

I would like to put my seek list on there. How do I get invited to access it?

I will admit that this is the first time I set up a Google Spreadsheet. I made it public, but I take it that you cannot get to it. Let me go read the directions now.

....Anthus