Opening day of the NHL hockey season.

Mr.Explorer3

So it wasn't Night of the Day of the Dawn of the Son of the Bride of the Return of the Revenge of the Terror of the Attack of the Evil, Mutant, Alien, Flesh Eating, Hellbound, Zombified Living Dead Part 2: In Shocking 2-D then? :o

Congratulations Anthus

Edited by keewee

resident evil

Winner

Whoo hooo :o I figured you liked Highlander and that you had the whole place during a matinee to yourself then Resident Evil was a good choice. We want to go see it. Was it any good?

....Anthus

I thought so but I was the only one there. So....

I thought that kind of movie would attract people more during the night shows than a matinee -- but having the whole place to yourself -- that would have been nice!

Thanks for the cointest!!

The following letter was read at a dinner I want to know what month, day, and year it was read.

"I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the Dominion (of Canada).

"There does not appear to be any such outward sign of a championship at present, and considering the general interest which matches now elicit, and the importance of having the game played fairly and under rules generally recognized, I am willing to give a cup which shall be held from year to year by the winning team."

Think hockey.

The following letter was read at a dinner I want to know what month, day, and year it was read.

"I have for some time been thinking that it would be a good thing if there were a challenge cup which should be held from year to year by the champion hockey team in the Dominion (of Canada).

"There does not appear to be any such outward sign of a championship at present, and considering the general interest which matches now elicit, and the importance of having the game played fairly and under rules generally recognized, I am willing to give a cup which shall be held from year to year by the winning team."

Think hockey.

March 18, 1892.