Self Inking Rubber Stamp

Not completely free, though. £3.08 if you can wait 3 weeks and £5.20 P&P (and processing!!!) to deliver an article that should be 60-75p.

IMHO, better off getting a good stamp, bigger, complete with a logo for under a tenner with FREE P&P.

[/quote

..........not to mention having your in-box clogged up with "special offers" .........

Just ordered one of these and thought you guys might be interested.

Free Stamp

...and beware of the "Special Offer" at the end of the purchase. If you accept, you will be enrolled at a cost of £9.95/month with the first month free.

Many people have unwittingly done this and not realised until a couple of the charges have banged in making the "free" stamp a very expensive freebie.

If you exploit the offers (and avoid the "Special Offer") you can obtain quite a lot of good kit from this company. I have several stamps, business and personal cards, return stickers, fridge magnets all for reasonable costs.

If you exploit the offers (and avoid the "Special Offer") you can obtain quite a lot of good kit from this company. I have several stamps, business and personal cards, return stickers, fridge magnets all for reasonable costs.

That's exactly what I do, wait for the "this weekend only", "special customers only" type offers where you pay only postage and top up my supplies of business cards, postcards etc. If you manage ahead of time and are in no particluar hurry use the slowest postage option, I have done that a few times and each time the product has in fact arrived before the stated number of days.

IMPORTANT! I was horrified to discover last night that Vistaprint have been taking £9.95 from my account (as a card payment) every month since I ordered some "free" goods via their website. Apparently this is commonplace and there are several websites giving reference to this, one being Martin Lewis' money saving forums . The transactions appear on my account as "VP Rewards". Note to self: Check Bank Statements Regularly! I would urge anyone who has placed an order with Vistaprint in the past to check their statements now.

I have been in contact with Vistaprint (Tel 0800 028 8251) and was told that when I placed the order I would have clicked a pop up window or a link signing up to the Rewards Scheme. Well I know for sure I didn't, and told them so. So they cancelled the membership I supposedly signed up for, and gave me a reference number and another telephone number to call to arrange a full refund. That tel number is 0845 6722002. I've been told the money will be back in the account within 3/4 working days. I will post an edit on here when I've got it.

If you click the forum link above you will see that this problem is widespread. If you have ordered from Vistaprint it is worth checking you have not had unauthorised amounts taking from your bank/credit card account.

IMPORTANT! I was horrified to discover last night that Vistaprint have been taking £9.95 from my account (as a card payment) every month since I ordered some "free" goods via their website. Apparently this is commonplace....

Sorry to see you got caught by this very dubious business practice - you didn't get to read my warning at Post #5.

I've used Vistaprint loads of times - when I've changed jobs for new cards and a stamp, return label, magnetic calendars blah, blah, blah... I've even uploaded graphics for free.

...and I've only ever paid their inflated P&P for the stuff. Once you are aware of their con trick, you can get good stuff consistently at minimum cost.

...and to deal with their constant stream of offers, I have set up a special folder to which their emails are sent and automatically marked as read. I block delete every so often. They're held here in case I need something else from them.