Garmin eTrex Legend W/USB adapter

TR1Hemi

I have a Garmin eTrex Legend for sale. It is like new. In the one month I have had my Vista HCx, it has seen more use than the Legend has, mostly due to finding out about geocaching. The only drawback to these models is the serial cable. BUT, I have a Belkin Serial to USB adapter included, you must load the drivers (included on CD) before using it. If I had the original box it could be passed off as NEW. First $100 takes it, I'll pay shipping. Paypal accepted, I have a 100% paypal rating. Paypal ID TR1Hemi also. I have pics of it working, and all manuals, cables and CD, that I can e-mail. Cant figure out how to put them on here. If interested contact me through my geocaching.com profile

I still have this, I will take $80 and pay shipping.

does it have the software, etc. that comes with a new one? if it has everything that i need, i'll take it for $80. i'm a rookie and not entirely sure what i need. i've started geocaching but would also like to use it for the car/biking/hiking, etc. thanks.