Moving to another state

dartster

My wife Neepers and I are moving out of state and both of us have caches hidden around the area, we do not want to take all of them with us, only a select few, I have a friend that is a fellow cacher and he said he would take them over as far as up-keep and so on but we're not sure of how to transfer things over to him or if we even need to do anything at all, can someone please let me know how to go about this problem.

We need to take care of this within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Dartster

My wife Neepers and I are moving out of state and both of us have caches hidden around the area, we do not want to take all of them with us, only a select few, I have a friend that is a fellow cacher and he said he would take them over as far as up-keep and so on but we're not sure of how to transfer things over to him or if we even need to do anything at all, can someone please let me know how to go about this problem.

We need to take care of this within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks Dartster

Use this link to have your buddy or whoever you want adopt them.

Just a bit more detail in support of the post by TrailGators:

To have another geocacher adopt your cache, please go to this web page: www.geocaching.com/adopt

Once there, enter the waypoint number (GC?????) of the cache and the geocaching account name of the person you want to take ownership. The system will generate an e-mail to the prospective new owner, and once that person clicks on the acceptance link the ownership transfer is complete.

Hope this helps.