1 a Day

AtwellFamily

I was able to log 365 finds in my first year of caching. :huh: I placed a cache to remember the day GC165VN.

From the logs I got to thinking about the 1 a Day vitamin and making a coin that was such? Anyone interested?

Front would be something like:

MenOneDay.gif

Back might have something like this on it and other info?

omegavits_chart.jpg

Could make a XLE for those who have completed the same goal (365 in 1 yr).

There is a coin with the same title, but another concept ("a cache a day", with the apple). I like the idea, and I would buy one when I reach that goal (but I can't do 365 in a year, as I started this summer, and the next year has one day more...). At the moment, I am quite good with 0,87 caches a day so far :huh: I have to work a little bit harder, but it is still possible.

Quite an interesting number to reach exactly 365 days after you started. Nice job :D

On topic, would the XLE coin be available to people who got 365 caches or more in a year, or just 365 even? :D:huh::D

Worried that your 2000 a year will cut it? :huh::D

Come back to NJ friend so we can get you out doing some real caches, promise it won't snow this time. :D

I like the idea of an LE for people who have accomplished 365 caches in a year or something like that, my goal for my first year was 500, year two: 1000. :D Now in year 4: 50 would be good. :D

That's funny. That was our goal too and we surprisingly reached it the first year. Second year - not so sure. We have some major caching weekends ahead of us if we plan to keep to that stat. Too many things have gotten in the way to keep us from caching this summer. A cache a day coin? The apple one didn't inspire me much so not so sure about this. Would you make it a personal?

That's funny. That was our goal too and we surprisingly reached it the first year. Second year - not so sure. We have some major caching weekends ahead of us if we plan to keep to that stat. Too many things have gotten in the way to keep us from caching this summer. A cache a day coin? The apple one didn't inspire me much so not so sure about this. Would you make it a personal?

I had a though of making it personal some how. For those who complete the challenge!

We had snow on the ground here for 3 months. I had to have a few heavy caching weekend to make up those days.

I thought 230...give or take a few... in a year was good....

How in the heck are you finding a 1000 caches in a year :o ....Retired?

What is the percentage of micros in those finds...

At any rate cool coin, don't think I could do 365 in a year considering I am running out of quality caches to do in my area... that aren't more than 45-hour a way...

SCB#8

There are a large number of caches in the Hampton Roads VA area. We started out finding the ones closest to us first and then began branching out. A month after we started we set the goal of 100 a month and pretty much managed to keep that pace for awhile. At GW5 we did the cache run (125+) in a day and then picked up as many as possible on the way home. We mainly go on weekends at this point. We pick an area and load everything there (at least 50). Depending on the day and the hike involved, we will clear between 15 and 35 or more in a day. We can't simply go after just micros as the four year old would definately rebel so we tend to do a mixture.

This is a coin we will definately want to add to our collection.