Anyone ever been bitten by a spider?

Delta68

I've had some massive spiders in the house over the last couple of weeks, the most recent being the one who was running around yesterday. It is possible I disturbed him fiddling around with wires behind the computer and printer. Shortly after I noticed a bite on my foot, and this is how it now looks

Imagine my surprise scrolling down the list when suddenly a big FOOT is there on my screen! Yikes! :)

Hope it's okay! :laughing:

Yes- I've now been bitten by a spider! :blink: Today - whilst driving I noticed a little tiny spider on the inside of my car window. So what no big deal. Ignored it. Looked again a few minutes later and I think the little dude was trying to start making a web. Well - got a new geo-mobile so I thought I would knock him down - didn't want any webs cramping my style. Knocked him down (assuming its a him!) and I dunno where he landed. Quickly found out! On my hand! Not painful, but kind of like the point of a gorse barb momentarily being pressed on my skin. Spider was (unfortunately) quickly squashed. Me no like pain! I'm still alive tho'!! :blink: Hope the questionings not too taxing when I get to the Pearly Gates! :D