Who Uses This Geocoin Trading Site?

Nochipra

I had originally signed up for it, but it doesn't have all the coins listed. That is the same problem I have with Geocoin Collection in that you have to wait for them to list them. I like to put the coins on my list as soon as I get them or make a deal for them. Otherwise I forget. I would love it if they gave you a "blank" coin, so you could note coins that were not yet in their database.

What I do like is they have an area for private notes. If CoinTracking had that I would love it. That way I could put my tracking number in there, and not have to keep a separate list of it!

I also don't like having only 3 categories of coins. I know that you can make a note if a coin is incoming, but I'd much rather hit a button and see my incoming coins.

I had originally signed up for it, but it doesn't have all the coins listed. That is the same problem I have with Geocoin Collection in that you have to wait for them to list them. I like to put the coins on my list as soon as I get them or make a deal for them. Otherwise I forget. I would love it if they gave you a "blank" coin, so you could note coins that were not yet in their database.

What I do like is they have an area for private notes. If CoinTracking had that I would love it. That way I could put my tracking number in there, and not have to keep a separate list of it!

I also don't like having only 3 categories of coins. I know that you can make a note if a coin is incoming, but I'd much rather hit a button and see my incoming coins.

Have you ever contacted them and asked about these wishes?

I received an email from my acct there to my own email acct. I don't know how someone else could have done that from my acct unless they had my password. The email sound like a scam too although it was coin related. I have emailed the guy that TMA listed aove as I don't see a way to change the password. i wouldn't list my tracking numbers there just now.

Have you ever contacted them and asked about these wishes?

Yep

I received an email from my acct there to my own email acct. I don't know how someone else could have done that from my acct unless they had my password. The email sound like a scam too although it was coin related. I have emailed the guy that TMA listed aove as I don't see a way to change the password. i wouldn't list my tracking numbers there just now.

I'm not using it at all. I just noticed they had the feature, and think it is cool.