Win an original 0R0B0RUS design

dorkfish

UPDATE - contest for a seahorse is below too

0R0B0RUS is a friend of mine with some amazing talent. He enjoys wire wrapping coins and if you've ever seen any of his pieces you'll know what I mean. He designs some cool stuff. This cointest is for a set of earrings that he wrapped for me. Here is a pic:

964a4b78-9d97-48bb-bffd-369a238c348c.jpg

To win this set of earrings (which you can make into something else if you'd like such as keychains or tb's) all you have to do is tell me what animal I am looking at a picture of. Sometimes I enjoy flipping through old National Geographics. Today I was looking at one & left it open to a picture of this mommy animal with her baby next to her. What are they?

Congratulations Damenace - he was the winner!!!

Edited by dorkfish

Ok, I'll do one more contest for one of my seahorses, winner can pick whichever color they like.

Reading a National Geographic earlier today I learned that some people eat this (you figure it out) and consider it a delicacy. What is the living being they eat and who considers it a delicacy? I'd tell you who but it'd be too easy to figure it out.

There are rules, no back to back responses, please allow 2 minutes in between your answers. good luck :huh:

WOW!!! I went 0-8 the other night, who would have thought I would go 1-1 so quickly??? Leopards/Panthers happen to be my all time favorite big cat, so going with that guess was a no brainer for me :huh: !

Congrats Dennis. I want to see pictures of you wearing those earrings. I think they will look divine on you.

I was just chekcing out the wire wrapping on Karma's website. They are gorgeous and all the other stuff she has is way too cool!! :huh:

WOW!!! I went 0-8 the other night, who would have thought I would go 1-1 so quickly??? Leopards/Panthers happen to be my all time favorite big cat, so going with that guess was a no brainer for me :D !

Congrats Dennis. I want to see pictures of you wearing those earrings. I think they will look divine on you.

I was just chekcing out the wire wrapping on Karma's website. They are gorgeous and all the other stuff she has is way too cool!! :D

Thank you :huh: Isn't 0R0B0RUS just way too talented? He is also wrapping some Karma coins & Northern Right Whales too. I can't wait to see them :huh: