Petrified Wood Compass

OshnDoc

We received one each of the gold and silver from CoinsandPins earlier this week and they turned out beautifully. We had the pleasure of visiting Petrified Forest National Park back in April and you did a great job of capturing the look of the real thing. Thanks for bringing this gem of a coin to the market.

I received my copper one today. It is absolutely gorgeous. When they say that the pictures don't do it justice they are absolutely right. I think I have a new favorite!!

How did you ever get a Copper one? I thought those were only available in Polished Gold & Nickel...

You musta had a trade with OshnDoc, huh?

I still have not gotten the Gold or Nickel ones I ordered way back when...hmmmmm ;)

Edited by Go JayBee
I received my copper one today. It is absolutely gorgeous. When they say that the pictures don't do it justice they are absolutely right. I think I have a new favorite!!

How did you ever get a Copper one? I thought those were only available in Polished Gold & Nickel...

I traded for the ant copper one! ;)

EEEEEEEEEK......

Ive been seein these things around, not real life one yet though :P

Way missed out on the presale...But Id be in for a trade or 2 if anyone would be so kind as to grace me with the presence of these beauties!!!!!

I go rock diggin whenever I can, and we got a petrified forest about an hour from me...No Petrified Wood Compasses though!

I do have some Petrified Opalized wood from Virgin Valley Nevada I dug, and Id totally throw some in for a trade...Heck make it a multi and Ill show ya what Fire Opal is all about!...Really Im in! :anibad::ph34r::P

EEEEEEEEEK......

I do have some Petrified Opalized wood from Virgin Valley Nevada I dug, and Id totally throw some in for a trade...Heck make it a multi and Ill show ya what Fire Opal is all about!...Really Im in! :P:anibad::ph34r:

Sent you an email. And what kind of multi are you looking for ? I love Fire Opals! :P