Looking for DaveD ...

Zhanna

Has anyone heard from Dave Doyle or Deb Brown recently? (DaveD, are you out there? :D) I'm asking because I sent a couple e-mails over the past two weeks or so and haven't heard back from either one, which is unusual. I understand if you're busy ... I just want to make sure they went through!

Thanks! :D

~Zhanna

Zhanna - While I have been on considerable travel the last couple of weeks, all of it out of the lower conterminous U.S. and some of it out of the country, I have been checking my e-mail and haven't received anything from you. Check to make sure you have my correct address -- dave.doyle@noaa.gov.

Zhanna - While I have been on considerable travel the last couple of weeks, all of it out of the lower conterminous U.S. and some of it out of the country, I have been checking my e-mail and haven't received anything from you. Check to make sure you have my correct address -- dave.doyle@noaa.gov.

I just re-sent the e-mail. Please let me know if you get it this time (or if you don't!). Thanks!

Zhanna