Screw Geocoins!

Cornerstone4

This is leaning a bit far out of the "family friendly" category. What do I tell my son when he asks what "getting screwed" is??? :)

Why is it,that everything said needs to be turned into something bad....I guess if people think like that,their mind is in the gutter.... By the way is there not a song out about something like that just a thought..... :)

Gee I better say I'll be getting a soda instead of a coke :D

Oh yeah! I wood like a Gold Screw to go with my other golden screw (geocoin).

BTW: I'm still looking for a Gold Nut (my b/f doesn't count... :) ) so if anyone has one of those available, I'm interested in one of those too. ;)

Thanks!

CF30

Let me look around through my stuff...I know I have Silver nuts left...I'm not sure if I have a gold or not though.

Oh yeah! I wood like a Gold Screw to go with my other golden screw (geocoin).

BTW: I'm still looking for a Gold Nut (my b/f doesn't count... :D ) so if anyone has one of those available, I'm interested in one of those too. :rolleyes:

Thanks!

CF30

Let me look around through my stuff...I know I have Silver nuts left...I'm not sure if I have a gold or not though.

While your looking I need the Silver Screw, have two nuts, :cool: oops, I mean I have an extra, oops, I better leave it at that, I am digging myself a deeper hole. Anyway would be willing to trade the "Nut" for a Frosty Silver Frozen Buns coin. Would love to complete my set, opps, there I go again :)

Edited by Frozen Buns

Updates? Prices? When and where to order?

Thanks.

Sorry for the long delay!

Things got a bit "screwed" up down here with the fires. I'm way behind on emails and mailing.

I'll get an update posted here this week. If my time doesn't free up considerably, I'm going to let Coins and Pins handle the release for me.

Thanks for your patience.

Updates? Prices? When and where to order?

Thanks.

Sorry for the long delay!

Things got a bit "screwed" up down here with the fires. I'm way behind on emails and mailing.

I'll get an update posted here this week. If my time doesn't free up considerably, I'm going to let Coins and Pins handle the release for me.

Thanks for your patience.

I say take your time, dude B) You've got lots of "real-life" folks to help out your way. We can get screwed later on B)

Ok Gang!

I've got too many loose screws to deal with right now...so I handed the project over to Coins & Pins.

Believe me, you'll thank me later! (Some folks have been waiting 3 weeks for me to ship my personal coins that they paid for!) :laughing:

Anyway, you can pre-order the coins here: Screw Geocoins!

Sorry for the long delay...if I had tried to do it myself, it wouldn't have happened until next year!