Goodbyeeeee!

Discombob

Alas, i have some sad news ;)

I have just received my UK Visa, which means that i will be leaving the country by the end of November for London.

it will be very sad to say good bye to such a fine geocaching community, but i look forward to overtaking everyone soon with plenty of finds :huh:

i will be setting up a farewell event cache in nov, so keep your eyes peeled.

i also hope to make it to JHB for a visit sometime in Nov.

On the bright side, at least the poor WC folks won't have to suffer anymore with my nefarious caches!

Who knows, I might decide i miss TM too much, and come back after 1 year, but we'll just have to see what happens!

Cheerio :D

You are swopping Cape Town for some dreary, wet, damp UK place??!!?? I must be missing something here or there is some inexplicable drawcard that is luring you to the UK? ;):huh:

come now cincol, you do the math:

- number of caches for me still to do in Cape town = 10

- number of caches for me to do in Engalnd = too many :D

Noddy - Yes indeed.

I shall be free the first 3 weeks in november, or weekends only in Oct, so let me know!

Bats - thanks, do pop down to london anytime. I hope to visit Ireland in juneish, depending on when my American friend goes there.

Vespax, welcome back! Cheer up theres lots of cachers to go with - Cownchicken, Goofster, trackinfind, Bear and Fox and many more. Sidekick Steve might be using one of my spare GPS's while I'm away, so there should be him too!

Globalrat - Well, I'm also looking for an Irish wife, so wish me luck :o

Mmmmm, so thats not so good for us.....

And I thought I was making a big move heading up to JHB???

You're definately going to miss TM!

But you'll do really well (not just caching) in the UK! All the best!

Hope to corner you for a beer in JHB before you go?

Alas, i have some sad news :yikes:

I have just received my UK Visa, which means that i will be leaving the country by the end of November for London.

it will be very sad to say good bye to such a fine geocaching community, but i look forward to overtaking everyone soon with plenty of finds :laughing:

i will be setting up a farewell event cache in nov, so keep your eyes peeled.

i also hope to make it to JHB for a visit sometime in Nov.

On the bright side, at least the poor WC folks won't have to suffer anymore with my nefarious caches!

Who knows, I might decide i miss TM too much, and come back after 1 year, but we'll just have to see what happens!

Cheerio :yikes: