2008 Pay It Forward Nominations

pay_it_forward

Just a quick note to let everyone know the first shipment of Trade and donation Gold PIF 2008 coins have been Shipped.

Love and Light

PIF

...and delivered. :ph34r: Gorgeous gold PIF coin in my hands. Thanks for the trade PIF. A compass rose, Silver Isle of Man and one other coin are on their way.

Thanks.

Oooooh Baby!!!! Just got back in and what do I see from PIF????...2 Emails! One in response to my Nominations and one in response to my Trade! :D

As said before...No trade suggested :sad: ...guess we'll have to wait for a return addy! ;) ...Thanks PIF!

Yes, I just got one in response to my trade request also... Now, what to send in return?...

Anyone else not get their coin after being asked for their address? I e-mailed them to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail and never got a response. <_<

Bumped, as I was asked also, and never heard from them even after sending email, so I guess we are in the corner together. :blink:

Us, too. I hope all is well with them...

Anyone else not get their coin after being asked for their address? I e-mailed them to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail and never got a response. <_<

Bumped, as I was asked also, and never heard from them even after sending email, so I guess we are in the corner together. :blink:

Wow.. Seeing that there are others in the same boat I really do hope they are ok. I'm going to send one last e-mail to check on them.

Anyone else not get their coin after being asked for their address? I e-mailed them to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail and never got a response. :blink:

Bumped, as I was asked also, and never heard from them even after sending email, so I guess we are in the corner together. :huh:

Wow.. Seeing that there are others in the same boat I really do hope they are ok. I'm going to send one last e-mail to check on them.

Seems there's a lot of us in this boat.... hope it's a bit bigger than a row boat! <_<

Anyone else not get their coin after being asked for their address? I e-mailed them to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail and never got a response. :huh:

Bumped, as I was asked also, and never heard from them even after sending email, so I guess we are in the corner together. :P

Seems there's a lot of us in this boat.... hope it's a bit bigger than a row boat! <_<

At least it's a good crew to be stuck with in a boat! :blink:

Yes, I just got one in response to my trade request also... Now, what to send in return?...

I finally got a response too but have no clue where to send a trade...

I see that they have an address. Logic would say to use it But there's the other that says to send your trader to someone else . . . that way you'd "pay it forward" :)

I finally got a response too but have no clue where to send a trade...

I see that they have an address. Logic would say to use it But there's the other that says to send your trader to someone else . . . that way you'd "pay it forward" :P

That's exactly what I did. I sent my coins off to others as a pay it forward.