Are you carrying SWAG?

barondriver

:laughing:

..so..what I wanna know is..are you carrying SWAG? Do you arrive at Church or out to eat and reach into your pocket for change and pull out a geocache item? Is it just part of the normal items that you put in when you change pants? ..or even change purses? Isn't it just normal to have a plastic bug, geocoin or personal trading item along...just in case..

Most of the time but it really depends on whether or not I'm out for a planned run.

I usually carry my swag bag with me in the car and will frequent the toy aisles at the store for some items the kids may like.

Sometimes however, the hike will be of a type where any unnecessary weight is discarded at home. TB's and coins excluded of course! :laughing:

:huh:

..so..what I wanna know is..are you carrying SWAG? Do you arrive at Church or out to eat and reach into your pocket for change and pull out a geocache item? Is it just part of the normal items that you put in when you change pants? ..or even change purses? Isn't it just normal to have a plastic bug, geocoin or personal trading item along...just in case..

I always, always, always have half a handful of swag in my pocket because I never know who's going to drop in on me which happens often, or who I might introduce to geocaching, or when I might head out for an impromptu cache or a "No Smiley, Just Smiles" geogathering:

f9e95d2c-cd58-4c20-badc-f0c37b3727d6.jpg

3f01fe38-72f4-4b90-b831-bb8c402b15f2.jpg

There's a bigger bag of swag in my Xterra and my sister (MtnFrog) made a custom swag bag for me to fit in the storage blister on the back door. My Magellan Color goes everywhere I go as well. Even though I hardly ever get time to cache, I'm always prepared. ;)

Edited by Snoogans