Path Tag Help Needed

travelcache

I'm working on a promotional Path Tag based on my company logo.... but it has a gradient. I've fiddled with a bunch of variations, but none of them have the same "color punch" as the gradient. Here's the logo:

logo-small.jpg

Here are two variations designed to work with a Path Tag:

pathtaglogo-1.jpgpathtaglogo-3.jpg

I've moved the colors around so much they all look the same to me now. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments? Which looks better? Or is there a better combination I didn't think of?

Thanks!

A couple comments first:

What is raised metal? Tthe reason for the question, most people when they do this kind of item don't think of that (blue, green or white) Any of these could be rasied metal. The green and blue look like the most likely but then there is not differance in those colors. After you desice this you can move on.

You will need to surrand all the color with raised metal. Not shown in the picture but could be assumed in certain places. Still will visually make a differance.

Lastly the color advise. I would make the blue in the waave different colors. Like light blue at top of wave, medium blue in the middle and the ark blue like the ocean at the bottom of the wave. Gives it more detail.

Make the sky like Moun10Girl did. pathtags.jpg right in the middle top of this picture. Multiple colors to create a similar effect as the gradient.

the last think I'll suggest is the white be the raised metal. aleady outlines everything and you can get more colors (the green and the blue). Please send me a pic of your final, would be interested.

Good luck.

edited for some spelling but it is getting to late. good night all.

Edited by Atwell Family

Thank you for your detailed comments. I completely forgot to take into consideration the raised edge around every color. I think I will rework the design with this in mind. The lettering around the edge will likely end up raised and then won't be blue. That would change the color balance of the rest of it. I'll have to think of it like a stained glass window. Thanks again. I'll rework it and repost.