My First Cointest...

Cheesy pigs

Sorry about that, had to rush off and make a trade :P

But most people have number 2 correct, but nobody has mentioned the number 3 coin.

BTW, Theotokos, you landed on post #35 which is my age! Congratulations, send me your address and I'll post off your prize!

Amazing..probably the one guy that knew the least...Thank you very much..I'll send you a PM.

No fair. You did not give me a chance. You do not have any of my coins? You need a bigger table. I think I can see the tracking numbers on some of those. I am going to log your diing room as a cache.

LMAO! You go Larry!! (Oh, and I can fix that for you :P)

BTW - I mean to say - congratulations on your first cointest Liz! :P

No fair. You did not give me a chance. You do not have any of my coins? You need a bigger table. I think I can see the tracking numbers on some of those. I am going to log your diing room as a cache.

I may not have a Kansas Sunshine on my table, but if you look closely, you'll see all the other coins I have bought from you :P

I'm going to have to run around deleting the pictures now :D:D:P

Thanks Keewee :)

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I took the day off from the forums -- late night Sunday finishing up some things for my paying job and then an exhausting day yesterday at the paying job. So, I didn't even open my home laptop last night.

Congrats to the two winners !!

Nice to see my laptops in the picture -- including the gold XLE :laughing:

...Anthus