Southeastern Minnesota CITO Event

lagrac

In about a month I'll be hosting our area's second annual CITO Event. We had a pretty good turn out to last year's Event, but in light of this area's recent terrible flooding, I'd like to see a lot more people turn out to help clean up our community. I was wondering if anyone out there would be willing to donate any coins or anything? I already have a few coins that I am planning on giving away as door prizes, but I wish I had some more. I'm willing to trade or buy whatever extra anyone has. Thanks!!

lagrac Rushford Minnesota

Hi Brett-

You know you can count on me . Just got my personal coins in the mail today. I will reserve an XLE set for your event. - Robin

Her Highness, the Bling Queen of the Chippewa Valley!! I can always count on you! :laughing: I saw the picture of your Bling... all I can say is Wow!! They turned out really nice. Thanks so much for offering to help me out!

Hi Brett--

I've got a bunch of unactivated coins that I can donate, and probably can scare up some activated ones to hide, if you wnt.

Not sure when the event is planned for, but it might be difficult for the 5littlemonkeys clan to attend this year. We'll have to wait and see.

Dan

I'm planning on having the Event Sunday November 4th. I really hoping to have alot better turn out this year by having it about a month earlier than last year. You know as much as anyone, that our area needs all the help it can get right now. Thanks so much for the offer. I'm hoping that you guys can make it out, even if it is only to say 'hi'. :laughing:

Shoot me your address and I'll see what I can come up with!

Hey Double R,

I got the coins in the mail today. Thanks so much for your generosity. :surprise: Our post office in Rushford is reopened now. It was near GZ of alot of the hard core flooding so they are starting to make a little progress. I had to drive 10 miles for about 2 months just to get my mail.

Hey Double R,

I got the coins in the mail today. Thanks so much for your generosity. :) Our post office in Rushford is reopened now. It was near GZ of alot of the hard core flooding so they are starting to make a little progress. I had to drive 10 miles for about 2 months just to get my mail.

Hey, just refound this thread!! Hope those will help a bit, sorry I didn't have anything better!

HAPPY CACHING...and here's to a great event!!

Hey Double R,

I got the coins in the mail today. Thanks so much for your generosity. :) Our post office in Rushford is reopened now. It was near GZ of alot of the hard core flooding so they are starting to make a little progress. I had to drive 10 miles for about 2 months just to get my mail.

It took you 2 months to go 10 miles...for the mail?? You do know you can drive the car as well as push it...right?? :):lol:

Sorry...had to do it! Back to your previously scheduled programming...

Have a GREAT event!!

I have a couple of Alvin's Phone Line coins I could donate to your event.

e-mail me via my profile with your address and I will get them in the mail.

-merkman

Hey Merkman,

I got the coin today. Awesome!! Thank you so much for you donation. If anyone is in the Winona Minnesota area this Sunday (November 4th) please feel free to stop in and say 'Hi'. :D