Fake Rocks

Blackjack Bailey

Most garden centers should have some sort of fake rock. Or get someone who does rock art to make one for you. I have been toying with this idea for a while.

I believe Noddy has made his own version to fit in a micro container using a real rock.

Edited by Wazat

A ha... from the discussion I conclude that Noddy must be of normal physical built, otherwise he would have used a "Big rock" for a normal to large size traditional cache container. Now there is an idea for myself, use a forklift as special equipment for difficulty 5 cache, soon to be placed.

Seriously, I think the fibre glass/resin rocks have a really good chance out in the veld, and then there would be no need for a trash bin black bag. :D

"Lift" has been ordered, delivery time is a bit uncertain, but it should do the job. Want to go and do a maintenance run on your cache Wazat?

Sikorsky_Skycrane_civil_c.jpg

Little rock, big mountain - no problem. :D

ha ha ha. that's sure to sort out the hike up there again. it will certainly help if someone happens to move the big rock off my cache at big rock, big view.

...and here are my secret weapons, acquired today! Hehehe!

Neville

At least I know what to look for when I am caching in the Hilton area and YOU are the cacher who placed them! :)

If those were to be used in this part of the wolrd then I can assure you that every cacher would log a DNF as our landscape consists of rocks and more rocks! Have a look at this photo for an idea. :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=207894&id=533303775