SNEAK PEEK! Aargh!

avroair

Arrrgggh! No wonder pirates had to take up pillaging and looting, look at the booty they get for their efforts! :P

No, that does NOT mean I was looking at avroair's booty! :D:P:D

If the coins aren't going to be sold outside of the event, I'm definitely looking for a collector attending the event who'd like to trade for these. A lot of these. Got a whole pirate chest to fill up, ya know! B)

Oh pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee me toooooooooooo :)

Won't be able to be there, don't know who is going but there would be a speacial coin if you are will to hang on to one of each and do some trading. Or I would even out and out have to dig up me treasure for this one.

Dang that is one nice design/coin :D

Pirates of Harriman IV Anyone is welcome to attend. We will have treasure maps and pirate chests to plunder!

Pics of the other coins:

Silver on Copper:

ce37f8d7-b239-49de-9d2b-02ddb8a8e30f.jpg

7b1776be-245b-40b5-b31d-147f1d723755.jpg

Oh, so close and yet so far. Have already booked my tri9th -15th have to attend a special event for Moun10girl, Fox and the Houds better other half.

don't forget me or I'll hunt you down like the sea dog you argh :P

Arrrgggh! No wonder pirates had to take up pillaging and looting, look at the booty they get for their efforts! :laughing:

No, that does NOT mean I was looking at avroair's booty! :D:lol::D

If the coins aren't going to be sold outside of the event, I'm definitely looking for a collector attending the event who'd like to trade for these. A lot of these. Got a whole pirate chest to fill up, ya know! :D

Oh pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssseeeee me toooooooooooo :D

Won't be able to be there, don't know who is going but there would be a speacial coin if you are will to hang on to one of each and do some trading. Or I would even out and out have to dig up me treasure for this one.

If ye be harboring a "special" coin from Chris, we might just have a deal. I'll do me best plunderin' to fill up the chest . . .

Hiya ye Scurvy Seadogs!

I'ves been out a computer these past few days and reckon by the overwhelming response (almost enough to sink my email!) That I may just be able to confer and make some of these available for ye kind folks. There will be an a version only sold on the shores of Harriman but the others should be make available for plundering.

What say ye?

(pics, more pics... sure, once I can get the lighting right to take one). And BTW the backs look great, like the wording is carved into the wood, um I mean metal! More pics to follow.

Yes, PLEASE! I'm in Japan, so I can't make the event. I would be extremely glad to buy a set. : )

Fair winds & following seas!

I am officially accepting trade requests for these coins, as I will be attending the event. Please let me know your metal preference, and what you would like to offer. I will make a list to take with me, but since I cannot guarantee how many will be available, I cannot verify the trade until I return home on October 23rd. :laughing:

*edit for spelling

Edited by The Moop Along

Wow! Thanks for the nice compliments <_< and thank you Avroair for asking me to work on this with you. I can't wait to go if Moun10Girl can just hold that baby in for the full 9 months - LOL! Really sad I wasn't able to hit Gone III, but really excited about Pirates!!! See ya there :rolleyes: (fingers crossed) :rolleyes:

Well yeah, you better be there :rolleyes: I'll find you next to the chest of plunder <_<

Wow! Thanks for the nice compliments :) and thank you Avroair for asking me to work on this with you. I can't wait to go if Moun10Girl can just hold that baby in for the full 9 months - LOL! Really sad I wasn't able to hit Gone III, but really excited about Pirates!!! See ya there :) (fingers crossed) B)

Well yeah, you better be there :( I'll find you next to the chest of plunder :(

Great! So that makes two of you next to the Skull and Crossbones cupcakes. :D:huh:

Wow! Thanks for the nice compliments :( and thank you Avroair for asking me to work on this with you. I can't wait to go if Moun10Girl can just hold that baby in for the full 9 months - LOL! Really sad I wasn't able to hit Gone III, but really excited about Pirates!!! See ya there :) (fingers crossed) B)

Well yeah, you better be there :) I'll find you next to the chest of plunder :(

Great! So that makes two of you next to the Skull and Crossbones cupcakes. B):huh:

Skull and Crossbone Cupcakes and Pirate Coins :D Make that 3...... :D

Wow! Thanks for the nice compliments :D and thank you Avroair for asking me to work on this with you. I can't wait to go if Moun10Girl can just hold that baby in for the full 9 months - LOL! Really sad I wasn't able to hit Gone III, but really excited about Pirates!!! See ya there :D (fingers crossed) B)

Well yeah, you better be there ;) I'll find you next to the chest of plunder :huh:

Great! So that makes two of you next to the Skull and Crossbones cupcakes. :D:D

Skull and Crossbone Cupcakes and Pirate Coins :D Make that 3...... :D

I forgot to add myself to that group and of course Dhenninger is never without a cupcake in his hand! Argh! :D

Arrrgggh! No wonder pirates had to take up pillaging and looting, look at the booty they get for their efforts! :D

No, that does NOT mean I was looking at avroair's booty! ;):huh::D

If the coins aren't going to be sold outside of the event, I'm definitely looking for a collector attending the event who'd like to trade for these. A lot of these. Got a whole pirate chest to fill up, ya know! :D

If ye be harboring a "special" coin from Chris, we might just have a deal. I'll do me best plunderin' to fill up the chest . . .

Your on, even if Chris makes it to the event, he has a tendency to get side tracked and "forget" to pick up my reg. pkg, like at the last geofest, wonder if I will ever get a full set of all 3 pins :D , or my name tag.

seems he didn't have to stand in line, got sooooo caught up in the moment and fun he just plain forgot about little ol me.

where is the violin music? :D

any one have an extra set you could sure score a nice trade with Fox and the Hound while he is there...

Arrrgggh! No wonder pirates had to take up pillaging and looting, look at the booty they get for their efforts! :D

No, that does NOT mean I was looking at avroair's booty! :D:D:D

Here ya go... :D

Wish there was a pirate emote :D

Your on, even if Chris makes it to the event, he has a tendency to get side tracked and "forget" to pick up my reg. pkg, like at the last geofest, wonder if I will ever get a full set of all 3 pins :D , or my name tag.

seems he didn't have to stand in line, got sooooo caught up in the moment and fun he just plain forgot about little ol me.

any one have an extra set you could sure score a nice trade with Fox and the Hound while he is there...

geeeeeez mom, let it go! :D:D Which of my coins are you trading away this time? :D

geeeeeez mom, let it go! :D:D Which of my coins are you trading away this time? :D

Hey, go easy :D I could probably get her a MWGB 3 pin set, if I can find anyone on the board of that event. . . . Let her bring out the good stuff :D

I think I know which coin.... and if I was there I'd gladly make THAT trade! I wish my mom liked my coins as much as your mom likes yours! then again, I wish my mom would even show the slightest interest in geoAnything... ya'll are very blessed.

geeeeeez mom, let it go! :D:D Which of my coins are you trading away this time? :huh:

I think I know which coin.... and if I was there I'd gladly make THAT trade! I wish my mom liked my coins as much as your mom likes yours! then again, I wish my mom would even show the slightest interest in geoAnything... ya'll are very blessed.

I sent a geocoin across country to me mum in California, it made it! So I had her mail it back to me, now it's my Buy Avroair a Beer coin. :D I wouldn't want my mum interested in geocoins, then there would always be a fight for who gets what. As if raiding the fridge isn't enough. :huh:

One week to go!

Pirates of Harriman IV Anyone is welcome to attend. We will have treasure maps and pirate chests to plunder!

Minting availability update:

Silver on Copper green gem): 100 available at the event

ce37f8d7-b239-49de-9d2b-02ddb8a8e30f.jpg

Silver on Gold (blue gem): Limited Edition 150 available at the event

7b1776be-245b-40b5-b31d-147f1d723755.jpg

Gold on Copper (red gem): 100 available at the event

2740437c-95ed-4d04-95d7-7f3d987fe376.jpg

Gold on Antique silver (pic not shown) will be available on geoswag.

:unsure:

We hope to be able to stop by on our way north to the Adirondacks.

Do we reserve a coin here, pay for it ahead of time, or will there be a sale table where we can purchase at the event?

Thanks.

OK, just went to the listing for the event and read through the notes. Found the answer there. Hope we get there in time to get at least one coin.

Edited by wigoweb

Hope we get there in time to get at least one coin.

LOL! I am not reserving coins this year, I did that last year and some people never showed up. It's kinda hard to save an attendee coin for someone who doesn't make it to the event. :blink:

I will have a few for trading and I believe there will be other coin-issurs there to pillage the rest.

Open the box and what does one see

A pirate’s treasure and its all for me

Three pirates with daggers all jeweled at the hilt

One look at their face and one might wilt

The artist did draw the Captain’s vision so true

Plunder this booty, that day you will rue

Grab your map if its coins you desire

Be careful not to get stuck in the mire

Cache At World’s End is the place you seek

But do beware. The plank it does squeak!

Arrrrr2.gif

Great time at the event, weather was perfect. :)

Just an update on the coins. We sold 387 at the event (out of 500) the silver on antique gold attendees are sold out, but geoswag.com will have some extras of the others and the geoswag exclusive up on their site sometime tomorrow evening.

:)

Thanks again to Chris Mackey for an awesome coin! :)