avroair

Aargh matey's! Here be a sneak peek at thee: Pirates of Harriman 4

6d09b3c4-c20c-4bb5-ad5c-3379901d9167.jpg

2740437c-95ed-4d04-95d7-7f3d987fe376.jpg

They will be two-tone:

Silver on Antique Gold (blue gem)

Silver on Antique Copper (green gem)

Gold on Antique Copper (red gem)

Not sure on quantities yet or if we will just be selling them at the event.

Trackable YES, Icon YES, Good Plunder YES

Silly me, forgot to attribute the coin to: Chris Mackey, Fox and Hound :lol:

Much Obliged!

Captain Avroair

Edited by avroair

Oh poo!! I've spent far too much on coins this month already! If I had a budget (which I should have) it would have been blown WEEKS AGO!!!

And now Mark is just making it worse! Thanks Mark! I hope you are happy! Producing such a cool coin, that is going to make me broke (or more broke)! I mean really - it's just not fair. How can one be expected to keep up with all the great coins out there, especially when they look as good as this one! Sigh... my poor VISA card... :lol: :lol: :P :P :P

Oh well, might as well get it over with... point me to where I buy it please....

:lol:

Seriously though Mark, nice coin.. very nice coin!!

Wow! This is a cool looking coin and the event seems even cooler! Sure wish I could go, but alas, I have no life of my own at this point in time!

Any chance of getting any of these coins if you can't attend the event?

Any chance of picking up some pirate tips for my son's pirate birthday party occuring in the spring? :lol:

Arrrgggh! No wonder pirates had to take up pillaging and looting, look at the booty they get for their efforts! :D

No, that does NOT mean I was looking at avroair's booty! :D:):D

If the coins aren't going to be sold outside of the event, I'm definitely looking for a collector attending the event who'd like to trade for these. A lot of these. Got a whole pirate chest to fill up, ya know! :laughing:

Arrrgggh! No wonder pirates had to take up pillaging and looting, look at the booty they get for their efforts! :P

No, that does NOT mean I was looking at avroair's booty! :D:D:)

If the coins aren't going to be sold outside of the event, I'm definitely looking for a collector attending the event who'd like to trade for these. A lot of these. Got a whole pirate chest to fill up, ya know! :D

LMAO!!! ;):laughing:

Yes if anyone would like to trade we would be looking for any copper one...just one please. We have some stuff in the works to trade with too. YARRRRRRR!

Hiya ye Scurvy Seadogs!

I'ves been out a computer these past few days and reckon by the overwhelming response (almost enough to sink my email!) That I may just be able to confer and make some of these available for ye kind folks. There will be an a version only sold on the shores of Harriman but the others should be make available for plundering.

What say ye?

(pics, more pics... sure, once I can get the lighting right to take one). And BTW the backs look great, like the wording is carved into the wood, um I mean metal! More pics to follow.

Edited by avroair

Hiya ye Scurvy Seadogs!

That I may just be able to confer and make some of these available for ye kind folks. There will be an a version only sold on the shores of Harriman but the others should be make available for plundering.

What say ye?

Plunder I will that great treasure chest!!! Especially for rubies!!!!!

Hiya ye Scurvy Seadogs!

I'ves been out a computer these past few days and reckon by the overwhelming response (almost enough to sink my email!) That I may just be able to confer and make some of these available for ye kind folks. There will be an a version only sold on the shores of Harriman but the others should be make available for plundering.

What say ye?

(pics, more pics... sure, once I can get the lighting right to take one). And BTW the backs look great, like the wording is craved into the wood, um I mean metal! More pics to follow.

Avast! Craved you say? Into the wood? Well, we'll just have to see about that now, won't we?

Hiya ye Scurvy Seadogs!

What say ye?

(pics, more pics... sure, once I can get the lighting right to take one). And BTW the backs look great, like the wording is carved into the wood, um I mean metal! More pics to follow.

Been away form the 'puter last few days too - though mine by choice. Saw lots of pirate goodies out & about - made me think of your new coins. :P

Pirates of Harriman III were the first coins I got from you. For that alone - never mind the lure of the pirates & booty - I would love to continue the tradition any way you see fit to bestow these beauteous coins upon us Avroair! Send me a map. I shall proceed to seek ye treasure and share the plunder with all. :P