Which Geocoinfest are you planning to attend?

Nochipra

Hawaii

California (north)

California (south)

Mississippi

South Dakota

Halifax

Montreal

Alberta

Georgia

Arizona

Idaho

Texas

Minnesota

New Jersey

New Zealand

North Carolina

Winsconsin

Washington

Netherlands

British Columbia

Kansas

Michigan

Oregon

If someone knows how to turn this into a poll I would appreciate it. I'm not sure how? We are planning on attending the PA event if all goes well.

Edited by Nochipra

If I was going to one it'd be the Idaho event (sounds like fun) but I'll be at the Griz event instead :lol: Kelly/Karma; I'll have a little donation package to mail out for your event by the end of next week, now that some more coins have come in and I'm expecting my shiny silver turtles to finally arrive early next week too, guess I'll toss one of those in too :lol: ~tsun

If I was going to one it'd be the Idaho event (sounds like fun) but I'll be at the Griz event instead :lol: Kelly/Karma; I'll have a little donation package to mail out for your event by the end of next week, now that some more coins have come in and I'm expecting my shiny silver turtles to finally arrive early next week too, guess I'll toss one of those in too :lol: ~tsun

So glad I am going to Idaho too!! :lol:

One of my best girlfriends since 1984 lives in Red Deer, AB... I told her to drop into the GCF event and ask the nice folks about geocaching so you guys in AB keep an eye out in case she gets brave and ventures in. She's a 911 operator so she wasn't sure of her work schedule when I last spoke to her. She has recently bought a GPS and wants to learn how to find geocaches!

I'll be going to the Northern California event.

Also, I am looking for the following 2007 GeocoinFest Multi-Event geocoins. The coins will be made available at the Oct 6th events, but many have pre-ordered them. I will trade my Northern California location event coin or another coin (let me know what coin you would like to trade) for them.

-Alberta

-British Columbia

-Georgia

-Hawaii

-Idaho

-Minnesota

-Nova Scotia

-Pennsylvania

-Quebec

-South Dakota

-Texas

-Washington

-Wisconsin

I have some potential trades (after the event, if there any coins left over), but I'd like to get a commitment now so that I know I'll be able to get a coin.

Also, I am looking for the following 2007 GeocoinFest Multi-Event geocoins. The coins will be made available at the Oct 6th events, but many have pre-ordered them. I will trade my Northern California location event coin or another coin (let me know what coin you would like to trade) for them.

-Alberta

-British Columbia

-Georgia

-Hawaii

-Idaho

-Minnesota

-Nova Scotia

-Pennsylvania

-Quebec

-South Dakota

-Texas

-Washington

-Wisconsin

I have some potential trades (after the event, if there any coins left over), but I'd like to get a commitment now so that I know I'll be able to get a coin.

That's a good idea of buying extra coins at the event to trade with people from other events, I may get a few if I get to the PA event like we plan.

-Alberta

-British Columbia

-Georgia

-Hawaii

-Idaho

-Minnesota

-Nova Scotia

-Pennsylvania

-Quebec

-South Dakota

-Texas

-Washington

-Wisconsin

That's a good idea of buying extra coins at the event to trade with people from other events, I may get a few if I get to the PA event like we plan.

:D I cant make it to ANY of them :D

Why are all the Australian geocoiners so far away from each other? :)

If I could, I would fly over to Ashvegas to bug them, but I've just spent all my holiday money and have no more work time off :laughing:

I did have a tiny little Geocoin get-together with Forthferalz the other day - that was nice ;)

Hmmm... Aotearoa / New Zealand for me

Only 1.6km from home :D

If I wasn't already going to Hawaii, New Zealand would be the next one I would pick if given a choice.

Oh wait, I live in north Texas and have zero funds... :)

You know guys that you will be welcome IF you could make it over here :P

This is the one I will be attending :P