Create An Accessible Cache Coin Ideas

Nochipra

I have two designs that I would like everyone to look at and give some input on. These are ideas for some coins I would like to have made to create awareness that people with disabilities like to go geocaching as well. The wooden nickel is going to be our new signature item. We just got the mock up in an email yesterday. I plan to put these nickels in caches that I consider to be handicapped/wheelchair accessible caches and to trade at events. The other is a design I came up with in my print shop program. I was just curious if anyone would purchase these if we were to have them made?a>

geocachingdisabledpin.jpg

I like. & I'd do the whole backside in braille... kinda like a puzzle coin... or one of those that has a message in binary. and the front would definitely have to be tactile: raised 3D images.

That's a good idea to do the lettering on the back in braille? Should I put the braille within the written letters or just do braille dots? I don't know if I should do the G in braille too or just do a raised regular letter G on the sign language letter?