The NEW and IMPROVED Tw3nty3ight Sig Coin

tw3nty3ight

Well I finnaly finished my first batch of my NEW signature coins. I found out I need to get a new cutter as all of the coins are turning out with an odd shape to them, but eventually Ill get them looking perfect.

Just like to get some feedback on these. :)

They're really nice...super detail and nice blended colours. We're making a Landsharkz Signature tag too and we'd love to trade with you. Don't worry about the odd shape - that's what makes each one unique... at the mint we have to pay extra for odd shapes! :laughing: . Is the back plain?

Well I finnaly finished my first batch of my NEW signature coins. I found out I need to get a new cutter as all of the coins are turning out with an odd shape to them, but eventually Ill get them looking perfect.

Just like to get some feedback on these. :P

They're really nice...super detail and nice blended colours. We're making a Landsharkz Signature tag too and we'd love to trade with you. Don't worry about the odd shape - that's what makes each one unique... at the mint we have to pay extra for odd shapes! :laughing: . Is the back plain?

Awesome email me and we can work something out!!!

And I was actually considering contacting you on making this in to a trackable coin once I get some extra funds :)

Would be willing to trade you one of my geotags for one :laughing: What's the "28" for, though?

GEE think it is the age he started caching? :laughing:

Nope my favorite number B) And my caching name but tw3nty3ight was too large for the stamp :laughing:

I will be contacting everyone that wants to trade probably tomorrow evening!

Thanks for the great comments!