Send to GPS Not Working Properly

6&fun

Actually the problem started when Garmin changed the way they the JS was written. I've already contacted them about it and they will be changing what they need to. Until such time I've made a correction to overcome their error and it should be working now.

-Raine

Many thanks for the update. I decided to just wait for it to be fixed rather than deal with the work-around. Hey, at least I'm seeing my wife more! :D

Kojones

Ok, I've been trying for a couple days now, and it STILL doesn't work AT ALL. It must be something I am doing. Can anyone help a newbie out?

Using XP format with a 60Csx GPSr. When I try to down load the cache I get:

"Fatal Error: File Path: String Stream, line: 1, char: 567 Message: Expected entity name for reference"

So what am I doing wrong here?

Ok, I've been trying for a couple days now, and it STILL doesn't work AT ALL. It must be something I am doing. Can anyone help a newbie out?

"Fatal Error: File Path: String Stream, line: 1, char: 567 Message: Expected entity name for reference"

Do you have the latest version?

Do you have the latest version?

What browser are you using ? if its not IE (crap though it is ) or firefox , it wont work

Yep, Communicator is installed and running. Test page gives me this notice:

"Garmin Communicator Plugin Test Page

Communicator Plugin is properly installed and up to date, version 2.2.1.0.

Garmin GPS device is detected and communicating properly:

GPSMap60CSX (Unit ID ##########)"

(I replaced the ID number)

I am using IE, on Windows XP platform. I can't find a help file that lists this error. Wondering if any others here have seen this, or know how to fix it.