Anyone selling a Garmin GPS with City Nav.

CHABOX

I am trying to get into geocaching and want to buy a Garmin Legend cx or hcx, vista cx or hcx, or map 60csx or cx with the software so I can use in the car too. Anyone have an opinion on these for car and outdoor use and does anyone want to sell one to a newbie. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of the units I listed (ease of use, car use, outdoor use, etc.). Which should I choose?

You definitely want a H model (or CSx will work too.) They have high sensitivity receivers for much better reception. I suggest the vista HCx, but you should be happy with the legend or gpsmap too. You can compare features in the garmin site.

The CSx does not come pre-loaded with City Navigator. The included maps are vey basic - only major highways. I have a CSx that I bought for geocaching but I've found that I have not used it much and would be willing to sell it to you if you're interested. I also have the city navigator maps software. Both are about 6 months old and the GPS is in excellent like brand new condition. I can sell both to you (GPS and software) for $350 plus shipping.

I am trying to get into geocaching and want to buy a Garmin Legend cx or hcx, vista cx or hcx, or map 60csx or cx with the software so I can use in the car too. Anyone have an opinion on these for car and outdoor use and does anyone want to sell one to a newbie. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of the units I listed (ease of use, car use, outdoor use, etc.). Which should I choose?

I am selling my gpsmap60cs. I have the software that came with it and the city guide software. I am willing to part with it fo $225. I am saving up to buy the Triton 200 which will be to $400