2007 All Season Caching - Spring Geocoin

triplewisdom

I am happy to announce that the spring coins are currently at the mint and will be here within the next couple of weeks. If you have already ordered a winter coin, you are already on the list for the spring coin. If you haven't already ordered either coin, now it the time! [;)]

Here is the artwork for the entire series:

bc6d7ab0-5ec0-47d0-b342-342a8873446d.jpg

930cadc9-a87f-4b06-ab90-7b9621ca4a64.jpga60f5c07-d5a2-488b-b34d-5bd848a05a91.jpg

Here are all the details:

There will be 300 coins made

100 Limited Edition Antique Silver Price $8.50

200 Regular Edition Black Nickel Price $8.00

The spring coin is:

1.5" cut-out

9 color front, 4 color back

GC.com trackable

It will have it's own icon. a66c7094-84e3-4576-9359-13a123829f90.jpg

Shipping to US and Canada is $2.00 for the 1st coin and .30 for each additional coin.

Shipping Worldwide is $2.50 for the 1st coin and .90 for each additional coin.

This is a four coin series, so if you order a spring coin, you will receive an email when the summer and fall coins are ready to pre-order and you will be able to order the same metal and quantity of coins you order now. I don’t want people to end up with incomplete sets! There are still winter coins available.

To order the coins please email triplewisdom@hotmail.com. Please put Coin Order in the Subject line. PayPal invoices will be sent out in approx. a week.

To process your order I will need the following information:

Geo Name:

Full Name:

Full Mailing address:

Country (if other then USA):

Email Address:

PayPal Email Address:

Number and Type of Coin(s) wanted:

I will answer all emails in the order that they are received. When the coin limits are reached I will start a waiting list in case there are any cancellations/non payments.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I look forward to hearing from you!

Happy Caching!

Rachelle

I'm happy to say that these coins arrived on Friday and they're ready to ship tomorrow!

Excellent! Thanks for the update :) Now I don't have to send you an e-mail about them, which saves both of us time <_< With luck we'll get ours by Hallowe'en.

My coins arrived today - they are awesome. And, I placed them in my new geocoin binder!!

Eagerly watching my mailbox...

The watching does work! Winter and Spring arrived on Saturday! Awesome coins. I kept the winter one in my pocket all day and frequently ran my fingers over it - the jaggered edges and contrast are great for a kinesthetic geocoin adict! :)

:)