"Paperless Caching" With Handspring Visor

FOR SALE; Handspring Visor

This is one of the Nicest PDA's I have had! Its as close to NEW as you can get! For those who don't know anything about Handspring....its a Palm with a "Face Lift"!!! It uses the Palm Operating System, making all the Features just like Palm. This PDA Package comes with; PDA (2 MB), USB Cradle, Plastic Screen Protector, Leather Carry Case, Handspring Install CD, and Quick Reference Guide, Step-by-step Instruction Guide to get you Started. I have Installed Cachemate (Trial Version) and a few Cache Listings to Play around with. This Visor also has a "Module Expansion Slot" that will accept; digital camera, modem, music player, game pack, and more. $40.00 plus $6.50 Shipping (Inside the U.S) Questions Email me at;

mkarehart@charter.net

This is one of the Nicest PDA's I have had! Its as close to NEW as you can get! For those who don't know anything about Handspring....its a Palm with a "Face Lift"!!! It uses the Palm Operating System, making all the Features just like Palm. This PDA Package comes with; PDA (2 MB), USB Cradle, Plastic Screen Protector, Leather Carry Case, Handspring Install CD, and Quick Reference Guide, Step-by-step Instruction Guide to get you Started. I have Installed Cachemate (Trial Version) and a few Cache Listings to Play around with. This Visor also has a "Module Expansion Slot" that will accept; digital camera, modem, music player, game pack, and more. $40.00 plus $6.50 Shipping (Inside the U.S) Questions Email me at;

mkarehart@charter.net

Dropping the Price!!! $35.00 Plus $6.50 Shipping

mkarehart@charter.net

Dropping the Price!!! $35.00 Plus $6.50 Shipping