City Navigator Version

X | Factor

I have the Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and have been waiting for the new 2008 map. I know the update has been released but when is the full version supposed to be out?

Are there any previous versions of City Navigator NT? If not, then can I safely assume that this will be the most updated map software? Many sites (Cabella's, Bass Pro Shops, etc.) have City Navigator NT but don't say what version it is. My thinking is that it is the latest version that was just released. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks,

Chris

I think you are correct that this is the first NT version. Just make sure that it is advertised as

GARMIN MapSource City Navigator North America 2008 DVD (or 2008 NT) and you should get the newest version. Here's an example:

http://www.gpsnow.com/garmin_city_navigato...rth_america.htm

I have the Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and have been waiting for the new 2008 map. I know the update has been released but when is the full version supposed to be out?

Are there any previous versions of City Navigator NT? If not, then can I safely assume that this will be the most updated map software? Many sites (Cabella's, Bass Pro Shops, etc.) have City Navigator NT but don't say what version it is. My thinking is that it is the latest version that was just released. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by Cacheola Crew
I think you are correct that this is the first NT version. Just make sure that it is advertised as

GARMIN MapSource City Navigator North America 2008 DVD (or 2008 NT) and you should get the newest version. Here's an example:

http://www.gpsnow.com/garmin_city_navigato...rth_america.htm

Thanks,

Chris

Since there is an update version that logically dictates that there was a previous NT version. You can't update the regular version with the NT update disk.