Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico

I am sorry I do not speak Spanish, but I would like to ask a question about geocaches in Cuernavaca. No caches show on Google Earth in the city but there are many within an hour of driving. What are the roads like in the mountainous areas around Cuernavaca? Many of the geocaches have not been visited in more than a year. Are they difficult to get to or is there a lack of geocachers to find them? We will be visiting in April 2008.

Feel free to reply to me by email if it is easier - teamlalonde@charter.net

Thanks for any information you have to offer.

Thom of Team LaLonde

Edited by Team LaLonde

Do you have a list of the caches that you want to hunt?

That may give us more info about the roads.

Another thing you may want to do is contact the owner of the cache jus to make sure still there. I noticed lots of vacation caches, which need some maintenance or are completely gone.

I noticed a couple to the northeast, one to the east and several to the northwest on the other side of a mountain. We are most interested in anything near ruins, volcanoes or away from cities in general. We'll be staying with our daughter and son-in-law in Cuernavaca.

Anytime I try to get driving directions with Google Earth I get a 'no results' message.