HELLO Groundspeak CAN YOU HEAR US?

Haggis Hunter

I was wondering if there is some sort of problem with the feedback from Groundspeak about the constant threads about the 'I will attend' feature.

I may be wrong but so far I haven't came across an answer telling us what is happening with this NAFF feature that hasn't worked since implemented. It has been pointed out multiple times that the feature does not work, yet it is still there and still useless!!!

I think the concept of the feature is very good, but this thread isn't about complaining just about that feature. It is about complaining, that you 'Groundspeak' have been made aware and appear to have done nothing about it?

If I have missed a thread with an explanation then please accept my humble apologies forthwith, but if I have not - Now is as good a time as any to rectify your error and let us know what is happening.

Either switch the feature off or fix it please. With an answer of course :)

You must be new here. :):D

Groundspeak rarely responds to threads here about problems. And even when they do, they never say when a feature will be implemented or a bug fixed.

Right now I'm pretty sure they are working to get the latest code release working right. They've released it and un-released it two or three times now. I'll bet they have all their resources committed just to getting that out the door. And based on history, I'm sure they have a code freeze on other issues until this one is worked out.

What does NAFF mean? :D