Neat TBs

Franki The Wonder Dog

I've got three TBs out there that are 20mm shell casings shot from an F-15E in combat in Iraq (back in November 2004).

I'm interested to see where they travel to.

CONGRATS- VISITING N.C. IN OCTOBER SURE HOPE TO FIND ONE. THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO (DID?)

Thanks. Hope you find one of them. Currently there are 4 of them as TBs traveling around. I think atleast one of them has made it out of state (Ohio, I think). I think the other 3 are still in NC. I've released several others as swag and have no idea what's happened to them (other than some good logs that they've been found).

I know it's not a fancy geocoin, but I would think these would fall into the "very hard to find" category for collectors, I just hope some of them keep moving.

I've got three TBs out there that are 20mm shell casings shot from an F-15E in combat in Iraq (back in November 2004).

CONGRATS- VISITING N.C. IN OCTOBER SURE HOPE TO FIND ONE. THANK YOU FOR WHAT YOU DO (DID?)

Thanks. Hope you find one of them. Currently there are 4 of them as TBs traveling around. I think atleast one of them has made it out of state (Ohio, I think). I think the other 3 are still in NC. I've released several others as swag and have no idea what's happened to them (other than some good logs that they've been found).

I know it's not a fancy geocoin, but I would think these would fall into the "very hard to find" category for collectors, I just hope some of them keep moving.

Can You tell us approx. where in N.C. - Would really like to try for one of them.