Delete CN NA v8?

shivia

I successfully install CN NA 2008 (non NT version)) with the upgrade dvd. I have now two versions of CN on my pc. Can I delete safely the old one, i.e CN NA v8, for saving disc space?

- If yes, how to do this? Just only delete the folder named CNNA8 under Garmin program? thanks for your help.

The best way to delete is to go to Start - Settings -Add or Remove Programs . Find the version to get rid of and click on delete button. If you just remove the folder, you might not delete the registry path and you will be repeatedly getting cannot find .dll error message, and you won't be able to get rid of that.

The best way to delete is to go to Start - Settings -Add or Remove Programs . Find the version to get rid of and click on delete button. If you just remove the folder, you might not delete the registry path and you will be repeatedly getting cannot find .dll error message, and you won't be able to get rid of that.

- yes, this the good way. I have now only CN NA 2008 on my mapsource's maps list. thanks GeoidPS.