Fairwell for now

Well it is with great sadness and a sense of excitement that Sam and myself bid you all a fond farewell. We fly out of Jo Burg International at 21:00 on the 23rd of September for N/Ireland were we intend to set up home. We have loved caching here and will certainly miss it but the up side is that when we come visit there will be plenty new caches to find. The movers are descending on our house tomorrow to pack everything and we leave Durban on the 16th for Newcastle.

For those who might want to know why we leaving, Sam applied for a job in N/Ireland and a few weeks later got offered the job, it all happened unexpectedly and we were not really ready for this, but it happened and we are grabbing the opportunity with both hands.

To those of you we have had the pleasure of meeting thanks for the friendship and to the others maybe soon.

Our door will always be open to anybody wanting a place to stay the only fee i will ask is to bring a coin or to for us to discover :P On that note if anybody wants to give us something to drop off for them please let us know, it is short notice i know but the offer is there. Our farewell will be a Botanical gardens our 250th and it is also the place where we found our first cache so it was the most fitting place to have it and also to accommodate young Willow.

Ciao for now, if any one wants to track our travels you can watchlist our pisscat giraffe the Girry TBJ4QD as he gets up to know good where ever he goes.

Tim, Sam