GeoJellies Version 3

pghlooking

Well I was going to wait and take a break from this for a short time, but peer pressure has made me succumb to starting this group earlier than I had anticipated. I suppose that is not a bad thing since I would rather do this now than over the holidays and such. I opened the group a few days ago for members of the first two groups. I believe everyone interested in maintaining their flavors from those groups have responded, so the time has come to bring in some fresh faces. I will keep the group and this thread open for as long as I can, but once it dies off we will make the coins. I will post a last call when that time comes.

The group will function in basically the same manner as it has for the first two rounds. You will get to pick the color on your coins, as well as decide the flavor of your bean. The coins will be minted in either a black nickel finish or a nickel finish. your choice. You can do both but there is a minimum of 20 coins per metal, per name, or per flavor. Another words you can do anything you want, but you have to maintain a 20 coin minimum within that specific order. There will be 2 gold coins minted with your order. 1 of these is yours to keep, like and owner's coin, while the other is a donation for a charity auction to be done later. Another words if you order 30 coins, you will receive 29, with 1 being gold. The cost per bean is $5.35 and we will continue with the flat rate shipping (domestic) of $8. International will be $12. So basically you can get a personalized geocoin set for only $107. This coin will have it's own icon, separate from the first two editions.

This will be the last minting of the year, and I am not sure if we will do it again next year. This has always been done solely on demand. So don't hesitate, and get in on this edition before you miss out on the most fun project of the year.

To join the group send me an email through my player account, or to pghlooking@aol.com with the subject of GeoJellies 3 in the subject. Feel free to post your intent here and let your friends know about this, but posting here does not equal emailing me with your email address. I need that to send you the invite.

Welcome and can't wait to see you all over in the group.

Size will remain the same for this run. The front die will change as has each time. The icon will change as well. The biggest change is the people in the group and their imagination. Some of these flavors are way cool already. I am hoping to make this the largest minting yet since it is the last one till who knows when.

Please sign me up for version 3!! I think I already asked on a post about the last version but just in case...count me in!!

DrJeepStr :P:sad::)

If you haven't already, you must email me. In order to send the invite I need your email addy, and that is not always available here, so I won't be trying to search it out. It is much easier to just have anyone interested in joining, to take the first step and send and email to me just saying I want to join. Not sure if you did already but for anyone else wanting to join, it's cool to post here, but follow with the email to ensure you don't miss out on the greatest coin group ever formed in the free world.

Sign me up! Daddy's got a sweet tooth tonight! :sad:

Will send a confirmation email.

Where have I heard that before? :)

You been eating too many jelly beans again... stay away from the green ones... :)

I am in for 2 so far, just need to think of me third for Mrs Avroair. I was gonna do a nuprin one but she threw her chemistry text book at me in college last time I mentioned that. :P

Sign me up! Daddy's got a sweet tooth tonight! :sad:

Will send a confirmation email.

Where have I heard that before? :)

You been eating too many jelly beans again... stay away from the green ones... :)

I am in for 2 so far, just need to think of me third for Mrs Avroair. I was gonna do a nuprin one but she threw her chemistry text book at me in college last time I mentioned that. :P

You could always do it in the flavor of Cringe based on the look when she saw what was about to be set on fire last weekend!

Question: How many have signed up (as of right now)? In other words, how many 'Jellies might one need to order in order to be able to trade for one of each and end up with a whole set?

CF30

I believe if I am reading this correctly 49 members with 64 different flavored beans. Whole lotta beans! :)

Question: How many have signed up (as of right now)? In other words, how many 'Jellies might one need to order in order to be able to trade for one of each and end up with a whole set?

CF30

I believe if I am reading this correctly 49 members with 64 different flavored beans. Whole lotta beans! :(

Yeah - and the total number of coins being minted is currently well over 1800! And thats with a few of us not having put out numbers into the database yet, so I'm picking by the time a few later comers sign up and we all get out numbers in and ironed out the total minting will be for well over 2000 coins... I only see a couple of people in there at the moment who has a chance of getting one of each from version 3!

CF30

I believe if I am reading this correctly 49 members with 64 different flavored beans. Whole lotta beans! :(

Yeah - and the total number of coins being minted is currently well over 1800! And thats with a few of us not having put out numbers into the database yet, so I'm picking by the time a few later comers sign up and we all get out numbers in and ironed out the total minting will be for well over 2000 coins... I only see a couple of people in there at the moment who has a chance of getting one of each from version 3!

yeah, i bumped up my numbers so that i *should* have enough to trade with everyone in the group!

I think that the only one guaranteed to get one of each flavor from v3 is the winner of the auction. :(

I think that the only one guaranteed to get one of each flavor from v3 is the winner of the auction. :)

i wish pgh would just put one of my jellies in everyone's pack, and send me one of theirs :)

trading made simple :(

I think that the only one guaranteed to get one of each flavor from v3 is the winner of the auction. :(

i wish pgh would just put one of my jellies in everyone's pack, and send me one of theirs :)

trading made simple :(

See I thought about this too and my hubby promptly freaked out..."How many coins are you ordering?!?" So I may not get to trade with everyone...which stinks. Allthough I hear the lottery jackpot has gone up again. :)

See I thought about this too and my hubby promptly freaked out..."How many coins are you ordering?!?" So I may not get to trade with everyone...which stinks. Allthough I hear the lottery jackpot has gone up again. :P

Not everyone orders enough coins to trade for a complete set...my husband already thinks that I have way too many coins!

See I thought about this too and my hubby promptly freaked out..."How many coins are you ordering?!?" So I may not get to trade with everyone...which stinks. Allthough I hear the lottery jackpot has gone up again. <_<

Not everyone orders enough coins to trade for a complete set...my husband already thinks that I have way too many coins!

LOL - my wife, thankfully, doesn't know that I've got way too many coins... If you see a death notice for me then you know she either found em' or she found out!! <_<:anitongue:

Although with all the geojellies arriving in the mail box from trading she is starting to ask questions... so that death notice might be closer to appearing than I had previously thought!

Edited by keewee

See I thought about this too and my hubby promptly freaked out..."How many coins are you ordering?!?" So I may not get to trade with everyone...which stinks. Allthough I hear the lottery jackpot has gone up again. <_<

LOL - my wife, thankfully, doesn't know that I've got way too many coins... If you see a death notice for me then you know she either found em' or she found out!! <_<:anitongue:

Although with all the geojellies arriving in the mail box from trading she is starting to ask questions... so that death notice might be closer to appearing than I had previously thought!

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one in this situation...although the hubby has begun getting suspicious. I wonder if there is a place that we can live in peace with our coins when our spouses find out how many we all have.

See I thought about this too and my hubby promptly freaked out..."How many coins are you ordering?!?" So I may not get to trade with everyone...which stinks. Allthough I hear the lottery jackpot has gone up again. :anitongue:

LOL - my wife, thankfully, doesn't know that I've got way too many coins... If you see a death notice for me then you know she either found em' or she found out!! <_<<_<

Say if something, say a frying pan to the head, should happen to you...can I have your coins? <_<<_<:angry:

Just Kidding!!! (no really, let me email your wife) :o

Seriously though my hubby actually said its nice to see you interested in something... <_<