Geocaching Mailing Lists?

TeamPatchwork

I hope this is in the right place....

But does anyone know of any good Geocaching Email lists?

While I enjoy the boards a lot....I also enjoy mailing lists...

Thanks,

The Dulcimer Guy (Rick)

In general, while there are other sites/portals (such as Google Groups, Topica Groups and MSN Groups) which provide free list groups, the largest number of list groups, as well as the largest list groups (that is, those with the most members) and the most popular list groups tend to be found at Yahoo Groups. If you go to Yahoo Groups home page at http://groups.yahoo.com/ and then search on "geocaching" you will find a large number of list groups devoted to geocaching; a few have been in existence for many years. There are also a LOT (literalll thousands) of geocaching list groups at MySpace, but almost all of them have very tiny membership and very little activity, or they are very much special interest list groups, such as one devoted only to geocachers who live within 17 miles of Minot, North Dakota and who are of Lithuanian ancestry and who belong to the Evangelical Lutheran Church, Mississippi Synod, Third Congregation, Seventh Convocation, Fifth Revision and who wear hats on Sundays.

BTW, I operate a list group at Yahoo Groups devoted to my Psycho caches and to extreme/psycho caches in general; I believe that is is called "psychocache".

such as one devoted only to geocachers who live within 17 miles of Minot, North Dakota and who are of Lithuanian ancestry and who belong to the Evangelical Lutheran Church, Mississippi Synod, Third Congregation, Seventh Convocation, Fifth Revision and who wear hats on Sundays.

Man...2 outta 3 aint bad! (Minot... hats on sunday...)

DLMR

such as one devoted only to geocachers who live within 17 miles of Minot, North Dakota and who are of Lithuanian ancestry and who belong to the Evangelical Lutheran Church, Mississippi Synod, Third Congregation, Seventh Convocation, Fifth Revision and who wear hats on Sundays.

Man...2 outta 3 aint bad! (Minot... hats on sunday...)

DLMR

:ph34r: Under pressure from the geocaching community broaden the list membership requirements a wee bit, I have learned that the list owner is also allowing Missouri Synod and Fourth Congregation Evangelical Lutherans who meet the other above-mentioned requirements to claim a find as well. Does this change help you to qualify?

Edited by Vinny & Sue Team