TB missing, now found - now what?

NightShift79

The person with the bug can just log it with the 'Grab it from somewhere else' log type. This will put the bug in their inventory, and the bug's journey can resume.

after they've 'grabbed it from somewhere else', shouldnt they 'drop it' in the cache they last took it from, (before it went missing) and then immediately 'grab it' back out so that the tracking info is accurate?

The person with the bug can just log it with the 'Grab it from somewhere else' log type. This will put the bug in their inventory, and the bug's journey can resume.

after they've 'grabbed it from somewhere else', shouldnt they 'drop it' in the cache they last took it from, (before it went missing) and then immediately 'grab it' back out so that the tracking info is accurate?

After they grab it, they can drop it in the cache where they found it, and then do 'Retrieve from ...'.

ok unless i'm completely blind and didnt see what i was looking for, that didnt tell me what i needed. BUT i figured it out myself. on the tb page, under the tracking number, where it has the 'recalculate distance, mark item missing, etc' it has 'move to last location'. i used that , and it put her right back into the cache where she was missing from. now the person who has her will be logging their find and everything will be all even. :rolleyes: i appologize if you guys were trying to tell me exactly that, and i was just to confused to get it.....lol

thanks!

last location is working now? huh.

Since the finder has the bug in their possession they need to post a log on the cache they found it in and do a Drop and Retrieve so the bug stays on track. Not the end of the world if they don't but it is an option. I can explain how to do this yourself if you would like to do it at a later time.