Please join us in welcoming the New Irish Reviewer

Deceangi

I go away for a week's holiday and look what happens! It's hard to say no when 4 Reviewers gang up and put your name forward :)

Seriously though I was shocked and delighted to be asked by erik to pick up the reins and carry on his work as Reviewer for Ireland. I hope that I can do as good a job as he has done for us and Ekington and Lactodorum before him.

Despite what he says he won't be going anywhere for a while as I'll need a fair bit of help and guidance from him and the three guys here.

It won't make much difference to the status quo here but it's a really big deal that we finally have a local Reviewer for Ireland. It also means I have a lot of people expecting a lot from me :lol:

Thanks to all for the kind words I've received so far.

Caching as dino-irl

Reviewing as Croaghan

As I'm relatively new to this, can anyone reveal the true identities of Deceangi, Lactodorum & Eckington?

I've been intrigued for a while

Or is it all a big secret?

...................the other short, fat guy with beard and specs is................................dodgydaved :huh:

And causing some confusion for some :( the one from Wales Deceangi is....................................................................Mancunian Pyrocacher :huh::huh:

As I'm relatively new to this, can anyone reveal the true identities of Deceangi, Lactodorum & Eckington?

If you check out the pics for the event meet that took place in London on 10/9/07 - "Its pay back time Folks" then you will find a few with the 4 muskateers as they kindly posed for the press outside the pub

...................the other short, fat guy with beard and specs is................................dodgydaved :rolleyes:

And causing some confusion for some :D the one from Wales Deceangi is....................................................................Mancunian Pyrocacher :anitongue::D

.....and finally from deepest Herefordshire, if anyone doesn't know, Lactodorum is VERY closely related to The Hornet [:angry:]