CacheMate/Benchmark question

GrizzFlyer

Thought I'd try throwing the question out here first....

I use CacheMate for keeping track of my benchmarks that I need to find. Each file started out as a NGS county dump, then I delete each benchmark as I find it and re-save the file. I always use the first column (CODE) for the PID and the WAYPOINT NAME column for the benchmark designation, which was the default method.

Somehow today, I'm now getting a "smart name" in the CODE column and the PID's have disappeared. Any idea how that happened and how to correct it? I didn't think I changed any parameters, but I must have clicked on something inadvertently. After this started, I looked around in the program for a while, but thought I'd better stop before I really mess things up.

I always use the first column (CODE) for the PID and the WAYPOINT NAME column for the benchmark designation, which was the default method.

Somehow today, I'm now getting a "smart name" in the CODE column and the PID's have disappeared. Any idea how that happened and how to correct it?

In case you haven't discovered this yet, there's an option at the bottom of the CacheMate page (when you're in general listing mode, not viewing the data for one particular benchmark) that says, "Sort By: Name | Wpt". Click on Wpt and your PIDs should come back--unless, as John speculates, you mean that the problem is occurring in some program other than CacheMate.

Patty

Edited by Wintertime