Tranquility Geocoins and MORE!

Dr. Whoever

ok,ok,ok ... I'll stop complaining about my empty budget right now, as CM does it one more time:

Look for 3 NEW Editions at the end of October !!! (Antique Nickel, Winter Edition and Special Castle Coins Edition)

Boy, if the winter edition of this coin is as wonderful as the Letterboxing Winter Edition ... :shocked::o

Dirk

ok,ok,ok ... I'll stop complaining about my empty budget right now, as CM does it one more time:

Look for 3 NEW Editions at the end of October !!! (Antique Nickel, Winter Edition and Special Castle Coins Edition)

Boy, if the winter edition of this coin is as wonderful as the Letterboxing Winter Edition ... :o:shocked:

Dirk

You can count on the winter version being incredible

:yikes: Got my shipment of these in today! I'd seen the pics., and knew the quality and style of these would be above average.. but Wow... they really blew me away. Unbelievable. The colors and artistic applications are flawless. Just flat out Awesome. There are certain coins that come around every now and then, that force you to just shake your head in wonder... How in the heck did this happen? This is one of em. WTG CB and CM. Keep em' coming. :laughing:

Well Geez... thank you 57!! I absolutely love hearing when people love the coins - makes me happy to keep putting them out there!

:yikes:

I just wanted to mention that I have purchased/traded for the complete set one coin at a time and it is without question the best addition to my small collection.

It may seem like a small compliment, but from this starving student to shell out the dough to get these and be happy with the purchase is saying something!

Thanks for a fantastic coin!

Does anyone know what time the new versions are going on sale today?

The 6 NEW Editions should be here (provided Fed-Ex doesn't wreck the truck) around 3 PM Pacific. As soon as they arrive I will take new IMPROVED photos and post them up on the site. Bear in mind, sometimes that truck is a little late. Hopefully not today. I did confirm the delivery with my driver. Good luck to everyone interested. I am anticipating a storm on the site. I am going to hold back a few of each design so the site does not oversell as has occurred before. When the final tally is done later tonight I will then post the remaining ones for sale. So, don't be discouraged if you see a sold out sign early in the evening. There will be a few more later tonight.

Could anyone please tell me what the time is in Pacific time right now?

It's much easier in Norway... one contry - one timezone :huh:

As I write this it is 11:37 am

Thanks!

I'm 9 hours ahead then...

Ok, Smort... there are a bunch of time zones in the US. The first is Eastern, then Central, then Mountain, and then Pacific... and we won't even go into Hawaii and Alaska!

Between Sverige/Norge and"

Eastern is 6 hours

Central is 7 hours (where my folks are, so important for me to know, hehe)

Mountain is 8 hours and

Pacific is 9 hours.

They most all switch to summertime and winter time like we do here in Swe and I am guessing you guys do there in Norge, but it's a week or two off in dates. A couple of rogue renegade states don't change at all, but most all of them do otherwise.

timezone.gif

PHEW - managed to get some. Was very worried when at first I couldn't get the site to reload, and then my browser killed me getting in to paypal claiming it was unsafe! Second time lucky.

I really glad that Castleman put a limit of 1 of each per person on this coins, otherwise 2 or 3 people would have snapped the whole lot up. Thanks Jim.

Ok, Smort... there are a bunch of time zones in the US. The first is Eastern, then Central, then Mountain, and then Pacific... and we won't even go into Hawaii and Alaska!

Between Sverige/Norge and"

Eastern is 6 hours

Central is 7 hours (where my folks are, so important for me to know, hehe)

Mountain is 8 hours and

Pacific is 9 hours.

They most all switch to summertime and winter time like we do here in Swe and I am guessing you guys do there in Norge, but it's a week or two off in dates. A couple of rogue renegade states don't change at all, but most all of them do otherwise.

Thanks mousekakat! Now I have written it down :huh:

Well, I was 10 minutes too late to get the coins I wanted most - the blue, black, and red!! I actually had a blue one in my basket but it got taken back as I kept shopping!! I know its a long shot, but if anyone has one of these too trade or sell let me know!! I have some extras of the first tranquility set if that helps.

This addiction is a tough one.....

Does anyone know what time the new versions are going on sale today?

..... I am going to hold back a few of each design so the site does not oversell as has occurred before. When the final tally is done later tonight I will then post the remaining ones for sale. So, don't be discouraged if you see a sold out sign early in the evening. There will be a few more later tonight.

OH NOOOOOOO! I was ready last nite when the truck didn't come....now it looks like I've missed the boat! If any more turn up, I sure would appreciate one. I'm not real picky about metals and you have my paypal addy ...it's worked real good so far this month! :huh:

Yep...Just got in and found em all gone as well! Dang it I say, Dang it! :huh: ...Just one Tranquil coin...Just one!!! :lol:

I'll have one to trade you. You have your choice of the Gold "Dark" from the first minting or either the red or blue from this minting. Drop me an email. You have plenty on your extras list I'd trade for.

Wow, now that really was a sale. I wonder if it was a record time for sell outs?

I dunno if it will ever compare to the GW5 Sunburst sellout of 20 minutes but, 90 minutes for all 300 was incredibly fast.

Thank you all once again who got in on these Classic Designs by Paula. We are right now bringing on something very special. Coming Soon.........Stay Tuned.

I'll have one to trade you. You have your choice of the Gold "Dark" from the first minting or either the red or blue from this minting. Drop me an email. You have plenty on your extras list I'd trade for.

Sweeet! :lol: I looked for a trade at geocoinfest and had no luck...Sendin an email :huh:

Thanks AG

Wow, now that really was a sale. I wonder if it was a record time for sell outs?

I dunno if it will ever compare to the GW5 Sunburst sellout of 20 minutes but, 90 minutes for all 300 was incredibly fast.

Thank you all once again who got in on these Classic Designs by Paula. We are right now bringing on something very special. Coming Soon.........Stay Tuned.

Darn it! Stop selling such cool coins! I'm broke, and you make me late for work staying online to get in on the sales! >:( >:( >:(

-- just kidding. ;)