Tranquility Geocoins and MORE!

Dr. Whoever

Tranquility Geocoin

Available here: TRANQUILITY GEOCOINS

We are proud to present our newest Geocoin offering after a month long 'hiatus'!

We believe this coin was well worth the wait. What started out as a concept for a 'simple' 1.5" coin, evolved into the 2" incredibly detailed 'Tranquility Geocoin'

Designed by Paula (CinemaBoxers) the coin developed from a simple concept into what we present to you today! A HUGE BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART!

Along with the elements that are easily visible in the photos is a multitude of details that can only be seen with the coin in-hand. The coin celebrates why we all enjoy caching

and features some of the things we encounter when spending time in the great outdoors. We had nicknamed this coin the 'Earth' coin, but it just was not a fitting name for all of the

included details, and 'hidden' elements.

The coin measures 2 inches x 3.5mm thick, and has incredible details and textures - too many to list, but so many to discover.

We have 6 versions available:

A 'Light' Tranquility coin - in muted translucent enamels. Available in Gold and Rhodium

A 'Dark' Tranquility coin in bold primary translucents. Available in Gold and Rhodium

A two tone edition that shows the amazing details in the coin. Antique Nickel and Gold (Limit 1 per order)

Artist Edition - Antique Copper no enamels. (Limit 1 per customer)

PRICE: $10.00 Regular Editions, $12.00 2 Toned (LIMIT 1 Per Order), $17.49 Artist Edition (LIMIT 1 per customer)

The coin is trackable with its own icons.

Measuring in at 2' it is a nice heavy coin.

Specs:

2" coin

3.5mm Thick

Enamel Versions - Translucent Imitation Hard Enamel

We reserve the right to re-mint - the Antique Copper Artist Edition coins WILL NOT be re-minted.

fea15312-a96a-47d0-9dfe-a90354b41b02.jpg

4192419c-436b-4ed1-82ca-977ea2cdcf50.jpg

dc12d93e-d5b4-41fe-b9b8-f28471742221.jpg

15d613f2-4c27-48bc-98fd-3d23e415fe47.jpg

ffe5fb97-0b8c-437d-ad90-c8d15dfb9f9e.jpg

696a837b-5c1d-4db3-a1a4-43113185960a.jpg

B)B):DB):DB)

HELP !!!

Can someone please stop CM from publishing such wonderfull coins en masse?!?!!!

I'm out of my budget for the rest of the year but each time CM starts announcing his wonderfull coins I'm getting weak again ...

And by the way: WHAT A GREAT JOB, PAULA !!!

Oouuuccchhh ... have you seen the LB Winter Edition ?! ;)

ok - resistance is futile ... as we all know B)B):D

Thanks for those wonderfull coins (even if the Tranquility copper was "stolen" from my shopping cart!)

Team 'zZZz' - one of those addicts from Germany

Yep, The AE's went fast and the site automatically deletes when a coin is sold out. Sorry folks only 30 of those will ever be in the world. Paula will have some so try and get one from her.

Thank you to those who had great things to say regarding the coins and my trip. Look for a bunch of other items NOW available

Wow! Glad everyone likes these!!! They are a new favorite of mine.

When anyone gets these in hand, I can tell more about the details in the coin.

You really have to see them to appreciate all the detail - there are so many things included, and all are 'related'. It was a lot of fun combining all the things I wanted to include.

It's so depressing! I missed out on the 2 tone tranquility coin! DRATS! :(

I got the email this morning, but when I went to the site on 3 different occasions, I didn't see the tranquility coins. Then of course, life got in the way of the geocoin addiction, so I missed out. Oh well, the ones I did get are also very beautiful.

Thanks indeed for these designs, Paula.

Wow! Glad everyone likes these!!! They are a new favorite of mine.

When anyone gets these in hand, I can tell more about the details in the coin.

You really have to see them to appreciate all the detail - there are so many things included, and all are 'related'. It was a lot of fun combining all the things I wanted to include.

When will the details become public knowledge? I received my coin today, very nice.

Are the activation codes for these coins loaded yet? :anitongue::rolleyes:

Having trouble getting activation codes for the Tranquility coins, the Rusty Knight, Golden State and DNF Troll coins I received yesterday. :D Haven't had any trouble with the Cacher Tags so far, but only activated a few of the loose ones so far.

Are the activation codes for these coins loaded yet? :anitongue::rolleyes:

Having trouble getting activation codes for the Tranquility coins, the Rusty Knight, Golden State and DNF Troll coins I received yesterday. :D Haven't had any trouble with the Cacher Tags so far, but only activated a few of the loose ones so far.

I have the same problem as well. I emailed CastleMan about it and I am just waiting on his reply.

You can stare at these coins for a long time - they're gorgeous!! :huh:

My eye was of course drawn to the map when I started looking and thought OMG a scratch...but on each coin? Of course not.

The Great Lakes are depicted here.

What do other geocoin lovers see as they oogle this amazing coin?? Here's a link to pics if you don't have one in hand.

Paula's Tranquility Coins sold through Castleman

Edited by Tethys C

You can stare at these coins for a long time - they're gorgeous!! ;)

My eye was of course drawn to the map when I started looking and thought OMG a scratch...but on each coin? Of course not.

The Great Lakes are depicted here.

What do other geocoin lovers see as they oogle this amazing coin?? Here's a link to pics if you don't have one in hand.

Paula's Tranquility Coins sold through Castleman

WOW! Thanks Tethys, we'll have a few more in October. I just activated a two toned version and am going to release it this week on the California coast. Hope it lasts. :huh:

I love the Dark Tranquility ;) I have been studying it in detail...and I can see all kinds of things!

I love the writing around the edge - Earth, Europe, Asia, America(s), Australia, Africa - all the continents! Even some of the animals fit into the continents they are walking next to :D I was really pleased to see Australia mentioned (we often feel left out and lonely down in the southern hemisphere!)

And the words: Planets, sun, moon & stars, with the appropriate drawings of same!

The on the reverse side - stylised pictures of water, fire, wind and earth - LOVELY!

And I'm still probably missing heaps on it. I noticed the 'Lakes' straight away, and didn't try to scratch off the 'blemishes' like Mr Cheesy Pig did! :huh:

There is already a thread open for this coin sale, as evidenced by the link in the first post. One coin, one thread. This one is being closed.

Edit to add, merging sounded better than closing, so that's what happened next..... see post below.

Edited by Eartha

More detail on the Tranquility coin . . .

On the back, under the leaves at the compass points -

What appear to be I Ching symbols

I can't make out what they are, since the middle of some of the bars are obscured by the leaves

Even if the symbols were completely visible, it's 50/50 which is "up" on the south one

If I were forced to make a speculative guess, I would say that they represent Earth, Air, Fire and Water, to correspond with the words close-by - my reference has a symbol for "wind", but not for "air" (close enough ?)